Chapter 4

At midnight
*Zoom in on a black Bugatti La Voiture Noire, one of it's kind thing.*

Inside the car was Y/O/B/N Y/L/N, a worldwide actor, singer, and model. He was heading to the Four Houses Hotel, which he co-owned with his little siblings. His siblings would be coming later in the morning. He wanted to bring Y/Y/B/N, his brother, but he knew he would be scolded by his little sister, Y/N for not letting Y/Y/B/N rest properly.

He was known for being in a band called the Marauders in both the wizarding and the muggle world. He finally pulled up in a COO parking spot. He walked into the lobby greeting staff members, and headed up to his penthouse.

*In SpongeBob narrator voice*
5 hours later

Y//O/B/N got ready for breakfast with his godmother Hermione and her family. He was wearing a tux seeing he had a meeting right after breakfast.

He walked to the dining room and opened the doors causing heads to look his way. The only ones in the dining room were the Malfoys and Grangers.

Princess and Tiara dropped their forks in their salads and gasped. They stood up and went to greet him, but stopped when he hugged the Malfoys and sat down next to Scorpius. "Hello, sorry I'm late I arrived at midnight." He said. "Oh that's alright sweetie. You should have rest more or do you have a meeting after this?" His 'Aunt' Hermione said. "Meeting" he replied.

He grabbed bacon and eggs then poured himself a glass of orange juice. "So Mr.Y/L/N, how are you? We've heard a lot about you." Tiara said while twirling a piece of her hair, obviously trying to flirt.

Key word trying. He gave her a face that showed no emotion. "Well, Miss..... whatever your name is, I'm doing good and would appreciate if you would let me eat my breakfast. Also aren't you like forty something?" He said. "I'm thirty five." Tiara said in shock. "Yeah well, no offense, but you look like what? Fifty. I was just trying to be a little nice." Y/O/B/N said in annoyance. "If you must excuse me I have a meeting to get to." He said while standing up. "I lost my appetite." He finished while giving a small glare to Tiara.

"Bye Aunt Mione, I'll see you later" he said giving Hermione a kiss to the cheek. A nod to Draco and waves to his god brother and god sisters. Hermione look to Tiara and glared at her. "Great look what you did. You know Y/O/B/N doesn't have much time to eat, because of his busy schedule and the one moment he gets to have a peaceful breakfast. You ruin it with your patheticness (not a word)." She sneered at him. "Why, I'd never-" Tiara started. "Oh shut up. You know she's right" Nicolette said cutting her off.