I thought hyung was a top?

"Alright, in order for this to work, I need to know your talents and weaknesses." Jungkook says.

   It took them a long time, and lots of reminders; but they are now sitting in the alleyway beside Dairy Queen.

"Well, I can tell you right now that Seokjin is probably gonna fuck the plan up. I speak from experience." Yoongi shrugs.

"You know what Yoongi? You always got some slick shit to say, but if it came down to it; I'd drop your ass in the street." Seokjin responds.

   "Okay, are y'all mad at each other or something? Because this is ridiculous." Namjoon speaks up, saying what Tae and Kook are thinking.

  Seokjin and Yoongi both make noises of confusion, look at each other, and then bust out laughing.

    Jimin and Hoseok also giggle a little, and the other three stand there perplexed.

   "Did you crack a joke?" Tae asks, while glancing over to the four idiots who's laughter seemed to have gotten worse.

   Soon, Jimin laughs so hard that he  falls onto Hoseok; which doesn't help because his balance is just as bad as Jimins. So, they both end up falling to the side.

    Seokjin and Yoongi are also finding their inquiry quite hilarious, and are wheezing while pointing at Namjoon.

    Of course Tae, Joon, and Kook are still very confused and shift from side to side; waiting for the laughter to die down.

"Oh shit Namjoon," Hoseok sighs, coming down from his laughter high,"that was the most I've laughed all day."

  "I appreciate the compliment, but I didn't tell a joke." Joon rolls his eyes. "I'm genuinely confused. All you guys have done since we've got here is argue."

"That's just how they are cutie." Jin explains and Namjoon blushes at the name, "Cute." Jin says, smiling.

Jungkook sighs, "We're never gonna get this done, and I thought Namjoon hyung was a top?"

-------------------------------------------------

heh heh....

hey guys, I know it's been like three months but I'm a clown 🤡 and I'm back sorry love you guys 😘