Fort Perturbation

* Marley Wallace's POV *

Saturday, 11:17am
October 17th, 1985

We took Gary's car to the Arcade, and of course he drives fast like normal. He recklessly pulls into the parking lot at the mall and we walk to the entrance.

We walk in and go to the arcade. (Ofc lmao)

"I'm gonna go do pac man- anyone wanna join?" I asked.

"Nah me and Wyatt are gonna go try the new Spy Hunter." Gary said enthusiastically.

They headed over to the game while I stayed more in the front of the arcade because that's where the pac man was located. I started playing and I got through the 1st level easily, but then I felt 2 people presence around me suddenly. I looked to see the ones and only, Max and Ian. I rolled my eyes and continued playing.

"What do you guys want." I said rudely.

"Aw come on Mar, you still don't like us? It's been a year!" Ian said sarcastically and holding his chest in his hand.

"You guys are some real dick weeds you know?" I said still focused on my game.

Max then suddenly grabbed my waist.

"What the hell?" I slapped Max.

Then I saw something I never thought would happen. Wyatt and Gary walked over, but Wyatt punched Max right in the balls, causing Max to fall to the ground.

"Holy shit Wy, didn't know you had it in you." I said laughing. Max then got up and glared at Wyatt.

"Listen you little weasel- your gonna really regret that in about 3 seconds." Max said as Ian was cracking his fists. (I know cliche)

"Can you guys just buzz off?" I said crossing my arms.

"Sure sweetheart, anything for you!" Max said in a higher pitched voice, then rolling his eyes.

"After we take care of your little girlfriends." Ian said.

Ian took the first swing but Gary actually dogged his fist and threw him a punch to the face. When did these boys get kind of confident?

"Listen here you fucking prick, ever touch my sister again and you'll really get it." Gary said in an intimidating tone. We then left and went to get ice cream in another part of the mall.

"When the hell did you guys get a pair?" I said while eating my ice cream.

"It's a long story actually.." Wyatt started but Gary shut him up.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I say cocking an eyebrow.

"Nothing Mar, now eat so we can go home. I wanna start this sleepover." Gary said kind of angry.

"Fine, fine." I said

*****
5:00pm
We all got home and grabbed the blankets and we threw them around the living room to make a semi fort.

*****5:00pmWe all got home and grabbed the blankets and we threw them around the living room to make a semi fort

(What the fort looked like)

It was kind of a tight squeeze but we fit. Almost.

We ended up watching a movie and falling asleep at around 12.

******
* Wyatt Donnelly's POV *
10:00am

I was one of the 1st to wake up, but when I woke up I realised I was hugging around Marlys waist and her head was on my chest. She was so beautiful, I wish I could just have her. I didn't want to move because I didn't want to wake her up, she looks really really cute when she has bed head and when she's asleep. I just pretended I was asleep so if she woke up she didn't think I was just looking at her like a creep.

* Marley Wallace's POV *

I woke up to find myself in Wyatt's arms.

holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit

I think he was still asleep but I decided I was going to get up and make the boys pancakes, but before I could to anything Gary said something.

"What. The. Fuck." He said looking at me and Wyatt.

Wyatt opened his eyes and looked at Gary. Gary scoffed and rolled his eyes. Wyatt let go of me.

"Uh I- I'm sorry Marley." He said sitting up with half a smile.

"It's fine, I think we have bigger problems." I slowly looked over to Gary.

"Shit." Is all Wyatt whispered.

"Marley- I told you NOT to do anything with Wyatt! Like anyone but him!" Gary said getting angry and storming out of our little fort.

"Well uhm. This is ugly." I said sighed.

"True that." Wyatt said looking at me.

******
12:36pm

* Gary Wallace's POV *

Nope. This is not going to happen. Nope nope nope.

I'm gonna make a new "Lisa." Hey, not a bad idea Gary. I picked up on some of Wyatt's smarts over the time of us being friends, I can do this.

I walked up stairs to my computer and did the same procedure as Wyatt did. I hooked the doll up, but a Ken doll instead. I made him look not half bad so Marley would love him.

I clicked the enter button and then boom, the thunder and lightning and so many things happened. I heard Wyatt and Marley going crazy down stairs.

* Marley Wallace's POV *

"WYATT! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!" I said screaming.

*****

Word Count: 875

I know this is kind of dry but I hope you guys like it. It's getting to the good part, trust me ;)