Friday

Annie & Hayley
"Alright! Last weekend before school starts!" Katie said as she woke her daughters up. Annie groaned as she opened her eyes. Hayley skipped into her sister's room all dressed. "Why is this becoming a tradition?" Hayley teased. "You tell me." Annie replied.
After they ate breakfast, they brought their bags to the car and started to drive.

Kenzie
"Maddie, why can't you come?" Kenzie begged her sister. "I'm sorry but I need to prepare for school." Her sister answered. Kenzie rolled her eyes. "Next time." She said. Maddie shrugged. "Maybe." Kenzie hugged her sister and then went downstairs to eat breakfast and leave. She texted everyone in the group chat they made.

K: Hey guys, getting ready to leave

J: Can't wait to see you! Already on the plane

L: Will you guys stop being like that?

An: Hey guys! Can't wait to see you all

H: She mostly just wants to see Asher

As: 😊

L: Ya'll stop being cute! I'm lonely

H: hey! What about me?

L: oh that's right. Nvm I don't need a boyfriend I have my best exploring buddy Hayley

H: We're solving another mystery this weekend

A: Nooo I need this to be relaxing before school starts

L: Yeah unfortunately, with my mom being there, she'll probably stop us from pursuing any kind of mystery adventure

H: We'll find a way :)

A: 🤦‍♀️

Kenzie smiled to herself as she put away her phone and got into the car

Asher
"Bye Dad! Bye London, By Avi." Asher said goodbye to his family. "But why can't we go!?" London complained to her mom. Coco just hugged them as she followed Asher. Asher got into the taxi waiting for him and Coco told the taxi driver to head to the airport. He looked out the window and started to think about what would go down this weekend.

Johnny & Lauren
"I'm so excited that I get to come with you guys this time!" Meredith exclaimed from her airplane seat next to her kids. "Well some of you guys are gonna have to take the little cabin that's not attached." Lauren told her. Meredith shrugged. "That's fine. We'll still get to spend time with everyone in the day." She said. "That is, if we don't discover another mystery." Lauren reminded her. "As long as you don't break into anyone's house..." Meredith trikes off. Johnny and Lauren laughed at each other as the pilot announced they they would be arriving in an hour.