Carouse

It's two hours before the party and guess who hasn't found anything to wear yet?

This bitch right here.

"Why the hell aren't you dressed yet?" Cat burst through my room door.

"What are you supposed to be? A...vampire?" I questioned.

"You don't answer a question with a question Missy and I'm batwoman. Now, let's see what we have here." My eyebrows raised and analyzed her costume. Batwoman? I shook my head and focused on the clothes she picked out.

"You're going to be supergirl. She practically wears a skirt and top so yeah." She held up my red skirt and a blue off-shoulder tank top.

I eyed it in distaste because it was definitely not my style. "How about I just go as me?"

"Are you say that being you is scary?" I nodded."Yeah, that could work too."

I rolled my eyes as she rummaged through my closet and pulled out black ripped skinny jeans with a red crop top. She grinned and pushed me in the bathroom to get changed.

When I came out, I saw her holding a straightening iron in one hand and a brush in another with a creepy smile etched onto her face.

After a whole hour, she spun the chair around for me to look at myself in the mirror. It took a few minutes to take in. "Damn Cat, I should build you a freaking altar and worship your makeup skills." I gawked at the completely different person staring back at me.

"Five bucks." She said.

I chuckled. "Affordable."

"Per minute." She continued.

I threw a lipstick at her playfully. "If you ever have a boutique, remind me never to come."

She stuck her tongue out and we headed off to the party.

"Ho..ly!" Max screamed over the music with a beer bottle in his hand. "Where have you been all my life?" He threw his arm over my shoulders. Cat rolled her eyes and removed his arm.

"Her eyes are up there and not on her chest." She scolded whiles he smiled sheepishly.

"Okay, Mom!" And he left.

We laughed and went to grab ourselves some beer. I poured my beer into a cup and braced against the table, watching everyone. My eyes then dropped on Cameron who had a blonde grinding on him. I shook my head. Typical.

On the sofa was Derick where a redhead was desperately trying to get his attention by running get hands over his chest. He looks bored out of his mind and like he wanted to be anywhere but there.

"Cat, do you-" I was about to ask Cat if she's driving us home but she wasn't beside me anymore. Guess I am the designated driver. I sighed and decided to save Derick from his misery.

"Hey, baby! Missed me?" I cooed and sat on his lap.

He smirked and sat up. The redhead sneered at me and stomped away. I chuckled watching her latch onto another prey. When I turned to face Derick, my breath hitched. We were so close. I stared into his brown eyes and admired his perfect eyelashes.

"What?" I smirked.

"I'm just enjoying a hot chick on my lap who's giving me a boner right now." He huskily whispered.

"Stop joking Derick." I have his chest. His well-defined chest.

He grabbed my hand and kept it there. "I need a name to put to your pretty face babe."

He didn't realize it was me? Was I that unrecognizable?

"Jules! There you are?" Cat screamed pulling my attention away from Derick.

"Jules?" I watched Derick who looked confused as fuck.

I gave a small wave and smiled. "Holy fuck! Cat! Something's wrong with Jules!" He watched Cat mortified. I was a laughing mess and Cat was enjoying this way too much.

"Stop being an idiot. All I did was give her a makeover."

He gawked and I was starting to tear up. "Well, when she stops laughing tell her I'm gonna be getting some tonight. Keep her safe." Cat warned and left.

Five minutes later and I stopped laughing. "So, I'm ugly huh?"

"What?"

"Is that why no one recognizes me? Is it because the makeup hides my ugliness?" I frowned.

"You're not ugly Jules. You're anything but ugly." He moved a strand of hair away from my face. I gave him a grateful smile and went outside on the porch to get some fresh air.

"Jules, are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be? You know Derick, sometimes I feel like I'm just fed up with life. Like I could just disappear." I sighed.

"Jules, I've been meaning to say this for a while. I l-" he was cut off when Max and Cameron burst through the door hooting. They are so wasted.

"Yo! My man! You guys ready to go to the horror house?" Max grinned. "Wait, where's Cat?"

"She's said she's getting some tonight," Derick informed and immediately I noticed Max frown.

"Well, I guess it's four of us then." He grumbled and walked down the steps. The rest of us watched each other. We were all thing the same thing.

Maxon liked Catherine.