Taken

Pairing: Charles Dorian  
Warning: takes place in Unity/Rogue
Note: N/A
Requested by: no one

                                               "Why can't I come with you?" Arno pouts, "Why is Y/n going with you?" Y/n blinked innocently down at her older brother then back up at her father.

                                                 "Because, Arno. You're too young to take care of Y/n and Y/n is still a babe." Charles explained, readjusting Y/n in his arms.

                                                   "Stay here, Arno. No "explorations" of yours either." Arno sat down on the armchair with a pout, watching his father and baby sister leave.

                                                     Y/n peered over her father's shoulder and waved at her brother before she and her father went through a doorway.

                                                    "Ah, finally sleep," Charles chuckled, "Perfect timing if I don't say so myself." Y/n rested her head on his shoulder, yawning.

                                                     Charles stopped walking, he fell into a seat. Somehow, he didn't drop Y/n. The traitor stood over him.

                                                      "You," Charles sneered.

                                                       Shay took the Precursor box from Charles, he noticed the sleeping child and took her too.

                                                       "No," Charles struggled to stay alive, watching Shay take the sweet child away.

~time skip~

                                                       "Ms. Cormac?" Y/n looked up to see a servant with a small vial of medicine.

                                                         Y/n lowered her quill and accepted the vial from the servant. She uncorked it and tipped the content in her mouth, swallowing the bitter liquid. Immediately, the effect of the medicine kicked in.

                                                         Gentle hands helped her up from her seat behind her desk and into bed. The servant tucked Y/n in then scampers away to tell her father that she had taken the medication.

                                                        "How long do we need to keep this up, Captain?" Gist asked, "The poor girl's been getting her memory wiped out since you decided to take her from Dorian!"

                                                         "Not this again," Shay sighs.

                                                          "With all due respect, Captain, but taking the medication daily is certainly taking a toll on Y/n," said Gist. "Have you seen her lately? She's unable to focus on her studies! Or anything in general!"

                                                           Shay opened the door to Y/n's bedroom, he found the room dimly lit when he entered and saw the young teen sleeping away from the medication. He pocketed the vial away then approached the bed.

                                                           He brushed away Y/n's hair from her eyes, he leaned down to kiss her forehead. Y/n stirred, mumbling some incoherent words then resumed to sleep.

                                                            "Goodnight, my sweet princess."

I don't know what this is, I suddenly got an idea after watching a Rogue gameplay and wanted to publish this. Someone very recently requested for something and I will get to it soon. I might have it up by tomorrow or the day after. Thanks for reading! Signing off for now, CT.