Chapter 1: 1.1

Ash rose all over the city. Laughter and cheers of the boys surrounded them as they ran. "That was fucking sick!" Jawon yelled as Wonwoo howled into the air with delight. The other boys howled with him as Minseok finally caught up with them. He looked up to do a head count.

1...2...3...4...5...

5...?

Where's number 6...?

"Minseok? What's wrong?" Seung asked as Minseok's expression turned into one of worry and fear. "Where's Haru?" He asked. The group went silent. Everyone turned their heads to look. "Guys where the hell is Haru?!" Minseok yelled again. "Wasn't he ahead of us?" Chan asked, looking around at everyone. "No, he was behind Minseok." Kai answered.

"We need to split up and find him before anyone else does." Minseok said. "Put your masks on so no one can recognize you." Jawon said before the six of them split up. Minseok started to run back to the explosion site they ran from. He could see some of the fire was put out as he looked around. His heart raced with anxiety as he continued to look.

He turned past a building before his eyes widened. "Haru!!" He yelled before he took off. He threw his mask off before he crouched in front of him. "Haru! Haru it's me!" He said as he shook him slightly. The younger boy didn't move. He looked down to see his stomach littered in dark red. "No.."

He looked back up at the boys face to see no reaction. "No, no, no, no! Please don't be dead!" He said as he shook him again. The boy's face was covered in ash, burn marks, and bruises. Minseok felt his eyes watering as he stared at his pale face. He cupped his cheeks as he felt his skin start to turn cold. "Haru please!! Say something!!" He yelled.

When he saw no movement once again, he closed his eyes tightly as he felt a sob escape him. He slowly let go of his cheeks as he pressed his forehead against the limp boy. Then he reached into his pocket. Out he pulled a small stem of blue flowers. Blue Lavender. He softly put the flowers against the younger's lips, letting the flowers enter his mouth, before he pulled the boy against his chest.

"Please don't go...."

4 months earlier

Haru sat against the wall, playing with a string on his jacket. His hood was over his head as he kept his gaze at the string. Others surrounded him before one of them sighed. "It's getting late guys. You guys should head home." Chan said as he stood. Haru glanced at him slightly before he sighed softly, slowly standing up.

Wonwoo glanced at Haru. "Want me to walk you home?" He asked. Haru looked at him before slowly nodding. Wonwoo smiled softly. "Come on." He said as he wrapped an arm around him.

As they walked, Haru stayed quiet the whole time. Wonwoo would keep talking about something going on in his family before Haru finally spoke. "Is Minseok okay?"

Wonwoo looked over at him. "Yeah, he's okay. Why?" He asked. Haru looked down again. "Did something happen...?" He asked. Haru slowly nodded. He felt Wonho stop him. "Ru, what happened?" Wonwoo asked again. Haru slowly looked up at him before he looked down. "My father banned the two of us from seeing each other..."

Wonwoo's eyes widened a little. "He found out...?" He asked sadly. He slowly nodded as he kept his hands in his pockets. Wonwoo was the only one who knew of Minseok and Haru being together. Though illegal and punishable by death, they still stayed together, only telling the older of the three for trusting him the most.

Wonwoo sighed and slowly let go of him. "Haru, I'm so sorry..." He whispered. Haru kept his gaze down. "Maybe it's not a good idea to take you home. You can stay with me if you want." He suggested. Haru shook his head. "I'm already in trouble as it is. I don't want to be in more trouble." He said.