1.7

"What do you mean you need my bottle of Blue Lavender?"

Haru stood in front of Wonwoo as he looked down. Wonwoo was standing there his arms crossed. "You know this shit's for emergencies." He said. Haru nodded and sighed, looking at the ceiling. "This is for an emergency."

"Is it about your arm from the chip? Cause I'm not giving you a bottle for that."

"No, Hyung. It's not." Haru said as he looked at the older. "Please, just trust me." He said. Wonwoo stared at him. "Tell me what it's for then." He said. Haru groaned as he pressed his back against the wall. "I can't! It's nothing I want to talk about! I've only told Minseok!" He complained as he stared at him. Wonwoo rolled his eyes. "So you can tell your boyfriend but you can't tell your best frie-"

"I killed myself Wonwoo." Haru suddenly blurted out.

Wonwoo's eyes widened. "I killed myself in the bathtub and the Blue Lavender is trying to make me better." Haru said as he stared at him. He sighed before he crouched down, his hands grabbing at his hair. "Ru, I-I didn't realize it was that serious..." Wonwoo said quietly. Haru rarely raised his voice at the older.

The younger let out a shaky breath as he tried to calm himself down. "There's a reason I didnt want to tell anyone....." He said quietly. Wonwoo slowly sat in front of him as he carefully grabbed his hands. "Hey, deep breaths." He said quietly. Haru slowly looked up at him before sitting down as well. "When did you do it...?"

"A couple of weeks ago..." He started off. "I came home from the meeting Thursday. My appa found out I went to the meeting, he found out I slept with Minseok and stayed at his place...." Haru said shakily. He squeezed Wonwoo's hands as he kept his head down. "He beat me Hyung....He beat me, and beat me....I'd tried running and he would hit me more..." Haru felt his eyes water as he quickly wiped them.

Wonwoo rubbed his head softly. "Look, he's out of your life now. We're not letting you go back to that man..." He said quietly as Haru slowly looked up at him. "We'll protect you if anything happens. If you get taken, we'll go after you." He said. Haru slowly looked at him before he looked down. "Let me go get you a bottle." He said before getting up. Haru stayed still, wiping his eyes that still had tears.

Wonwoo came back with a small bottle of the Blue Lavender. "Here." He said as he sat back down. Haru took it carefully before drinking it. He let out a shaky breath before coughing out. Then he sighed, wiping his mouth. Wonwoo sighed. "How about this? Let's get drunk tonight. We can invite the guys over, go out back and make a bonfire. Sound good?"

Haru looked at him and nodded. "I need to get drunk." He said as he smirked slightly. Wonwoo smiled and ruffled the boys hair. "There's that smile I remember."

-

The ashes of the small fire rose into the air. The boys surrounded the fire, laughter filling the air. Jawon was standing, a bottle of alcohol in his hand while everyone else either sat or laid down. "I'm telling you! It's Oct-AH-ber, not Oct-OH-ber." He said. Seung shook his head and pointed towards Jawon. "You're delusional! It's clearly spelt O-C-T-O-B-E-R you dumbass." He said. "Are you fluent in English??" He said, pointing the bottle towards him.

Haru laughed at them as he watched. He sat between Minseok's legs, the back of his head resting against the older boy's stomach. Minseok smiled and looked down at him. Haru reaches for a bottle of alcohol and swiftly opened it. "Both of your are dumbasses." Wonwoo said as he watched, drinking the rest from his bottle. Kai had his head on Chan's thigh, asleep. The younger boy moved his fingers through his hair as he watched everyone else.

Jawon sighed and dropped down to the ground before laying down. Minseok laid back, allowing Haru to keep his head on his stomach. Everyone went silent, only the sound of the fire popping and the quiet snores of Kai.

Haru smiled as he glanced over at Kai, his head still on Chan's thigh. Haru sighed and closed his eyes, feeling Minseok moving his fingers through his hair. "I don't know what I would do without you guys..." He whispered. Minseok smiled and had Haru scoot up slightly.

Then, the older wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. Haru pressed his back against Minseok's chest before he sighed quietly. They and Wonwoo seemed to be the only ones awake. Minseok looked up slightly before he leaned over to press his lips against Haru's head. "I love you.." He whispered. Haru opened his eyes before he turned his body to hide his face in his chest.

"I love you too..."

Soon, the two of them were asleep. Wonwoo glanced at them before smiling. He carefully pulled his phone out to take a picture of the couple. Then he went inside to get everyone a blanket. Then, he too fell asleep amongst the stars.

-

Kai woke up to find everyone still asleep. It was day time and the fire was out. He sighed and rubbed his eyes. He saw Haru and Minseok holing each other as he smiled softly. He carefully got up, grabbing his crutches. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottom of blue liquid. He took a drink of it before he shuttered.

He shook his head slightly before he sighed. "Why aren't you working yet....?" He asked himself. Then he sighed and hoisted himself to stand. He made his way inside as quietly as he could. He made his way and started to make himself something to eat and drink. He heard the door open and looked over to see Haru walk in.

"Morning."

The younger nodded his head before yawning. "What time is it...?" He asked quietly, his voice still raspy from sleep. Kai glanced at the clock. "6:52." He answered softly. Haru sighed as he looked back outside. "Want some coffee?" The older asked. Haru nodded slowly as Kai made his way over to get him a mug before making some.

"Thanks..." He murmured. Kai nodded slowly before handing him his mug. He took a sip of his own mug before he sighed. "How have you been? Okay?" Kai asked softly. Haru slowly nodded then looked at him. "What about you?"

Kai sighed quietly as he hoisted himself to sit on the counter. "I've been better.." He responded. Haru chuckled slightly. "Haven't we all?" He asked before taking a sip. Kai chuckled as well. They were silent for a little bit before Kai spoke again. "So, you and Minseok-Hyung huh??"

Haru looked at him, surprised. "W-What?" Kai chuckled again. "I knew it!" He said softly. "H-How...?"

"You two are always together. Whenever I ask where you are, Wonwoo-Hyung says you're with him or he's with you." He said softly. Haru blushed more and looked away. "Your secret's safe with me." He said quietly. Haru looked back at him. "You don't hate me...?" He asked. "I'd be kind of a hypocrite if I hated you."

Haru's eyes widened more as Kai looked at his mug. "Let's keep our secrets to ourselves, alright?" He said before looking at the younger, winking at him. Haru smiled slightly before nodding. "Let's keep our secrets."

{1271 Words}