Freckles heckin concern

Tenshi's POV:
"You're pretty damn stupid"Jin says dabbing a cotton swab with alcohol as he begins to treat my wounded arm.

"Tenshi, you don't live in the streets anymore. There's no need for you to start fights for money"

I sit there staring at the floor in shame, living in the streets for so long creates many bad habits. Sometimes you can't live without it.

"That's why I told you that you should join my gym, we have boxing..." Jin says softly,

I glanced up at him but look down once again, he sighs before I felt him ruffle my hair saying,

"Kiddo, you worry me. Trust me"

I didn't look back up,

"Tenshi"

Nope

"Tenshi..."

Nu uh

"Tenshi"

No thank you

"Tenshi"

No- wait

"Tenshi!"

I blinked for a moment as Ace stares at me in concern as the nurse stepped back for a moment staring at me as well.

"Oh....uh... sorry?" I said uncertain as I rub my arm for a moment feeling embarrassed. Ace stares for a moment and asks,

"You ok?"

I gave him a nod and said, "thinking" my voice comes out as a 'don't wanna talk about it' tone.  Ace seemed to get the hint and simply gave a small smile acting as if he wasn't concerned. Then he indicated the nurse to continue the treatment. The nurse walks up unsure, but asks me to lift my injured wing a bit to see the problem. Her serious face melts away, which relieves me as she looks at me with a small smile saying,

"Don't worry, your wing is just sprained from the landing you had. Just give it some time and it'll be good as new!"

I nod and said my thanks as she walks out after giving me direct orders to not use my wings for anything. I sit there for a while rolling my shoulder a bit trying to get it moving so that I can get use to the pain from the wing.

"So...." Ace says glancing at my wings and asks, "you hungry?" At that moment his stomach rumbles.

I chuckled at his awkwardness and stood up as he opened the door for me as I jokingly said,

"You sure became quite the gentlemen, Ace"

He gives a small laugh as his cheeks go red and said "yeah, I sorta took lessons from a nice lady named Makino. She watched over the three of us when we were younger!"

I smiled and said, "well, when I meet the lady I should give my thanks". Ace smiles remembering the woman as I did. She did take care of Luffy most of the time when he was younger and still lived in the village. So props to her for taking care of a hyperactive whiny boy. As we continued through the door and out towards the front of the ship. Ace would tell me jokes and funny stories of Luffy doing random things. Of course, I noticed he did not mentioned Sabo. Which is safe to assume what happened to him indeed really happened.

Which means the timeline hasn't changed much, what mostly changed is me being in this realm. Although, I can change a couples things if I wanted but that would be a very thin line to cross. One wrong choice and who knows what could happen. Then again there are good choices as well, but I have no clue as in what to do at the moment other than keep an eye on Thatch and Teach. Speaking of Teach, I haven't seen him around....yet.