Chapter 14

small bit of the continuation from the last chapter and the school dance !!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!!! It means the world to me ❤️

Thank you so much for the feedback in the comments too 🥺❤️

-

Uraraka groaned slightly as she stretched and sighed contently, she rubbed her eyes and hummed as she slowly opened them. She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked around and noticed that she was inside of the boys tent, that's not what confused her. Her head was laid on top of the boys bare chest, she felt herself blush as she quickly closed her eyes shut.

She can't believe that she didn't notice that the boy was shirtless last night when she came into his tent, she felt her face flush and groaned quietly as she tried sitting up. However she felt a grip around her waist, she looked down in confusion and saw that the boy had his hands wrapped around her.

She felt flustered as she tried pulling back from the boy, although he just groaned and pulled her closer. If anyone saw them it would look so wrong, she was almost on top of the boy who was shirtless. She felt embarrassed as her eyes trailed around the boys chest, as her eyes roamed around she noticed that he hand was on top of his chest too.

His skin was so warm, she felt like a creep for looking at the boy who was asleep. Although it was inevitable since the boy would just pull her closer to him which made her breath hitch, she slowly laid her head on top of his chest and looked up at the boy. His eyes were fluttered shut, and his hair was ruffled up and messy followed by his parted lips.

She already knew that Bakugo was good looking, although looking at him this close made him look so unreachable. She was so confused on why the boy liked her, she knew she wasn't ugly but surely there were people that were more good looking than her.

Uraraka didn't know what to do about this crush either, she was beginning to feel like she just pushed it behind her mind while she focused more on Midoriya. She knew it wasn't fair for the boy for her to play with his feelings or anything, considering that she was going to the dance with Midoriya.

She felt like Midoriya just considered her as a friend, the main thing being how he asked Uraraka to go with him to the dance. It felt like he just asked her to be friendly, Bakugo on the other hand asked her probably the sweetest way possible. She didn't know the boy could get so shy, she didn't even know the boy had any other emotions than being pissed and shouting all the time.

She wondered since when the boy began liking her, considering that they both kissed on other occasions. She would feel really guilty if they did that while the boy had feelings for her, she didn't want to hurt him in any way. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the boy groan as he pulled the girl closer to him, she widened her eyes and quickly clenched them shut as she tried to hide her blush.

The boy hummed slightly as he rubbed his eyes with one hand, after a bit he opened his eyes and was confused as he looked at his surroundings. He looked down on his chest as he noticed the girl laid on top of him, he smiled shyly as he placed his hand on the girls hair and began to play with it. Uraraka tried to hold back a smile as she felt the boy run his hands through her hair, after a while Uraraka decided to ' wake up '.

She turned her head and looked up at the boy who froze and pulled his hand away a from her hair, Uraraka smiled as she sat up slightly. Bakugo slowly sat up too and grabbed a shirt that was on the side, he quickly pulled it over his head as Uraraka stared in awe.