Protective Desires

Title : Protective Desires

Author : PrinceKenzie

4.4M Reads 

190K Votes 

40 Chapters

Status : Completed

Synopsis :

Third book in The Blood Moon series

Monroe Savage is the most loved and protected person in his pack even though he doesn't talk to most of them. He's autistic, but that doesn't mean he's dumb like most humans think. He's very smart and excels at school. He can do just about anything the others can do, but has trouble with little things and is easily frustrated. He's the first born of the Alpha couple yet he has an Omega wolf. At the age of 17, he knows there is little chance his father will hand over the Alpha title to him. He just wants to lead the pack and make his father proud, prove that he can be a great Alpha like him and his grandfather.

Kane Warfield is cold, blunt and ruthless. At the age of 23, he's known as one of the coldest Alphas in the UK, many think it's because he still has not found his soul-mate and hasn't let go of his troubling past. He cares nothing of rumors about him or of his mate, he has a pack to manage and he puts his all into his pack, his family. When the opportunity to get even more land arises, Kane wastes no time in claiming the freshly abandoned territory and in doing so, he's closer than ever to finding his mate. But when he does finally see his other half, he's shocked with what he finds.