Save me!

Title : Save me!

Author : 1769sharon

796K Reads 

26.6K Votes 

25 Chapters

Status : Completed

Synopsis :

I let out another silent whimper as I curled up tighter into myself. When will he stop this time? I already gave up wishing that he would finally kill me. He never has yet. He was too smart for that. 

Jayden Parker had anything but a normal life. His mom passed in a freak accident when he was 7. That was 10 years ago now he is 17 but is very small for his age. He is 5'6 and under weight he has blondish red hair and is pale. He lives with his dad in a small rundown house on the outskirts of town. He is constantly abused by his father for small mistakes and has turned to self harm to feel better. If that's not bad enough people at school calls him a freak and bullies him at school for being gay. He was also a voluntary mute and hasn't spoke for 6 years.

Ethan Davis is alphas son and soon to be alpha when he finds his mate on his 18th birthday. His pack is one I the largest in the U.S. and he has the pressure of running it but luckily he will have his mate by his side. That is if he finds him or her and gets their acceptance. What he didn't expect was his mate to be a weak mute boy that everyone bullies. How can he be the mate to an alpha and help run a pack that's so large?! 

NB by the Author :

(WARNING don't read if you against boyxboy. This is for mature audiences as it will contain sexual content harsh words and self harm which may be a trigger for some people!!!)