Chapter Two

{ The YouTube video above is perfect for this story. Its nice and peaceful, yet terrifying and sad, which is everything Grell is going to go through. So by the time you get to the fith chapter, listen to this song, it will make you cry for sure. Not that I want my readers to feel like shit, but everyone needs to cry over a ship once in a while, right? XD And plus, this song is going to play a big part in this story. Okay, so anywhore, back to the story. }

        Honestly, Grell hated Sebastian. Yes, he might act "in love" on stage, but behind the scenes, he loathed him with every fiber of his shinigami being. He frowned and slapped Sebastian's hand away from his arm. "Don't touch me, this jacket is honestly worth more than your pity little life." He snapped at him, his eyes glowing a bright acidic green from the contacts he wore.

        "Well, I'm sorry about that, Grell. I just wanted to say how lovely I thought you were on stage tonight." He grinned devilishly, planning to ruin the reaper's day. Grell scoffed. "Don't you darecall me that, you scum. Only my close friends call me that, everyone else is bound to call me Madam Sutcliff." Sebastian chuckled at Grell's ridiculousness and bowed 'politely'. "As you wish, Madam Grell- oh, I mean.. Sutcliff." The demon smirked and walked away, suddenly snapping his fingers.

        About a second afterward, a pale of ice water landed on Grell's head, making him stay completely still, not only from the coldness of the water, but with fear and rage. He suddenly teared up and went I to his dressing room, slamming the door.
He sat down on his bed and sobbed softly. "Why must he be so cruel, Phillip?..." He looked at a picture on his desk that he held dear to him.

        It was a recent picture of himself, holding a newborn baby boy with a man known as Philip next to him. They both looked so happy. But that was over now. Grell sighed and took three pills and swallowed them down. Little did he know, what he was doing would get him killed.