Chapter Five

Grell layed in his bed with the blankets wrapped around him, his room was dark and silent except for the breathing that was weakening by the minute or so, his eyes half lidded. Tears were streaming down his eyes. ‘Why did I do this to myself..’Grell thought to himself, crying silently into his pillow.

        Sebastian walked- no…Darted to Grell’s house. He was holding his tea packages, tea pot, and tea cup close to him, along with groceries that he bought especially for Grell. All the right foods to get him back to health, meat, fruits, veggies, and sweets. Lots of sweets. He figured that sugar would help him a little bit. Sebastian slowly came towards the house and knocked on the door before coming in. Grell heard the gentle tap his eyes hazing in and out of reality, he whimpered as he weakly turned but stopped, he couldn't move an inch or more. Sebastian slowly entered his room, looking down at the weak redhead. "Grell, I need to speak to you." He softly said, making his way to his bed. Grell gently trailed his eyes up to the Demon and shook his head no slightly, his eyes slowly beginning to close. "N-..No..” "Grell, I can't let you die alone." He laid down next to the reaper, pulling him close to him. "You need to eat something... I can't let you die because you're ashamed of your past. I know about everything.”

        Grell was surprised by the sudden worry of the other, and how the demon brought him close. The Redhead leaned against him as his hands clutched onto him lightly, "I.. I overdosed.." He murmured quietly as tears fell, crying gently. The demon teared up and nodded. "You need to eat something, I brought you some tea and plenty of food. I'm not going to let you die." He wiped Grell's tears away gently. The redhead shook his head, "N-No.. I want my baby.." He trembled and cried even harder, "I want m-my baby boy.." He cried out loudly. "I want to d-die.." He admitted as he clutched even tighter to the raven haired male, "I w-want to see him.. I only got him for a D-Day..” Sebastian cried silently. “No, Grell, they’re still alive. They’ll always be…In here.” He put his hand on the other male's chest where his heart was. It was beating rapidly and his eyes widened a little. Grell wasn't breathing correctly, it was becoming heavy and wavy, it was hard for him to breath and remain awake as he cried. "It's n-not fair.." He whimpered as more tears fell, "I just want my b-baby.." He slowly began to calm down, his eyes sliding close slowly and his breathing slowed to a stop. Sebastian gasped softly. "N-No~! Grell please wake up!" He became very frantic. He picked him up and stood. He held him close and cried softly.

        Grell didn't respond quickly, but a weak tug on the demons shirt was felt, the redhead parted his lips to utter something soft. “Sing to me..”His index finger slowly reached for a music box on the nightstand. Sebastian took it and slowly turned the knob. The music sounded familiar to him. A tear slid down his pale cheek as he began to sing.

If God has forsaken me,

Then I shall forsake God, too.

Only the oppressed may possess the black key

I close all doors,
Thus I seal away all prayers

However,

who protects me?
From the most frightful: myself?

        Grell smiled softly and closed his eyes, whispering his last words. "I love you.." His heart stopped, his grip loosening and his body becoming limp. Sebastian cried silently, hugging his lifeless body. "I love you too.." He whispered softly. He sniffed and laid him down. Sebastian leaned in and kissed the reaper's cold lips gently, tears pouring down his face. 

[[ If I killed you, I will glady pay for your funeral bills. ]]