Chapter 38 - My Daughter

ATTENTION PLEASE!!! I have seen a couple comments about how 'Vampire's get pregnant from drinking blood' and 'I've read somewhere that vampires can get pregnant from drinking the blood of a male'

I just want to reiterate to everyone, like I've said many times on different occasions...Just because you have read something before, does not mean I will use the same information from that story in my story. Also many people point things out from something they've seen in another story, or anime, so I'd also like to say that I don't plan things out to match an anime, manga, or other stories/light novels.

You're free to point out something is similar in one, but please stop assuming that I'll be writing something the same way you've seen in other things.

Also, I am sure there are some of you who won't like how I did the chapter.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've given myself a lot of free time by putting off the construction of the school. I've been doing my best to try and figure out the reason I've earned the title Father, even though I have yet to perform the act that is needed to make a child. I've even recruited Ikari into helping me, since she's grown to be SSS danger rank with all her hunting time, so I figured she deserved a few days off. I had her help me in searching for my scent around the city. Since I'm a Beastman then my child should have a smell that is similar to mine, or so I read in Serali's library about Beastman culture. However, we were only able to try my scent to Sana and Noroi, since they are the only ones that I have physical contact with.

After the scent tracking failed, I flew into the sky and scanned the city below using my 'Eye of God' in an attempt to find anything or anyone that had the same energy signature as me, or at least similar enough. That's the thing, my 'Eye of God' doesn't just let me appraise, and see the flow of mana, it also allows me to see the life essence of anything that breathes under the sun. It took a while to get a read on what my essence, and Mana flow looked like, but after I figured it out, I chose to scan from above while Ikari went around searching for my scent.

To my dismay, we couldn't find anything. We even went to the other cities we've been to, and Rikuru village, but we couldn't find anything. I don't like the idea of being a father at such a young age, but if I really do have a child, then I want to be able to find them and take care of them.

Feeling defeated, I let myself fall back onto Ikari's fur, ignoring the flames that would occasionally spurt out of her fur.

"Papa." (???)

I immediately jumped up and scanned my surroundings for the source of the young voice. I didn't recognize the voice, but it was definitely that of a child. However, the voice kept repeating the same word, but I couldn't understand where it came from, until I realized it was in my head. Ikari had been looking at me in concern, which helped me conclude that the voice was reaching me using telepathy. So, I tried to communicate back.

[Hello? Where are you my child? I can't find you.] (Sora)

There was silence, until I felt heat rapidly growing, from within my coat. I opened my coat up to find Gluttony shining brightly, and turning red hot, so I quickly pulled it from it's holster and tossed it to the ground before it could burn my clothes up. What on Earth is happening? Gluttony looks like it might melt itself soon, and that should be impossible since it was made from dragon bone, and scales. I was about to use water magic when I heard the voice again, except this time I heard with my ears, not my mind.

"Papa!" (???)

Before I knew it, Gluttony had transformed into a child. A child that came from nothing. I don't understand, Gluttony was made from pure dragon, so why is this happening? I could understand if it were my gauntlet's because they were made from a demon's core. However, there's no way it could come from Gluttony, unless there's more to a dragon's pieces than I originally thought?