The G.O.R's (+Lady V)

You may recognize a couple, or maybe you don't, but I can tell you for a fact that you've seen Kashira, Kariah, and Yumi already

You may recognize a couple, or maybe you don't, but I can tell you for a fact that you've seen Kashira, Kariah, and Yumi already. (I had forgotten to put Tsunade into the other drawing)
  All these gals, with the exception of Lady V, were, at one point, Gardian of the realms. This is an old drawing, so there are a couple that I hadn't added to it. After Tsunade there's Shinozaki, then Shi'ini. Sound familiar yet? I'll explain a bit more about each character in their own respective chapter.

  Lady V is different. She's an Imaginative. This is an incredibly rare ability. Only her, and one other person poses it. They can manifest anything they want as long as it fits with their morals. If there's a will there's a way.
  Naturally, she was too Op, and although she wasn't intended for an audience, I still thought I should adjust her proximity a little.
  Thus came the birth of the Creators. They could do something similar, but they had to know what they were summoning inside and out. Especially when in a fight. You couldn't just want "someone really strong" you had to know what every square inch of them looked like, how they got so strong, what drives them, and they had to be your creation. Not borrowed.
  Lady V decided to disperse her, and the other Imaginative's power (because her will was stronger, it worked), and instill it as the rare gift of creation.