* Game Over

You feel your sins crawling on your back. A chill passes over the golden Hall. "The Judgement Hall." We've been here many times you and I. Thank God we finally beat that smiley trash bag. A tear escapes your eye. What? Are you crying? Ugh! You kick at the dust. Your heart aches. "He deserved this. Especially after all those wretched puns." A sudden gust of wind blows you off balance. What...? You look up. Your slanted eyes opening wide in shock. "I almost forgot there was more than one." Except, the punderful imbecile that is standing before you isn't Swap Papyrus, StoryShift Chara, not even Disbelief Papyrus or DustTale Sans. You... Don't recognize him. You reach for the *Fight button, but he lifts up your soul and launches you across the room. You cough up some blood. As you wipe it away you notice that he's looming over you. "Hey buddy. I hear that you're makin' yer rounds around the au's again. Ya see, I kinda got a bone to pick with people, specifically you, who are like that." You stand tall, puffing your chest out: *Intimidate. He blankly stares at you. "Wow. You're as humerus as ever... Heh..." you lunge towards him, he pins you down. With ease he blasts you and you  are forced to *Load the game.
  "He's still here." His apathetic expression tells you that he isn't in the mood for games. He sighs, "ya'know kid, you've gotta be a bonehead to be pickin' a fight with me." You sigh at his unoriginality. But, you've gotta give him credit. He was the only human Sans with dark brown hair you've ever seen. His hazel eyes bore into your soul. He was... Strange. He smirked, "get ready to be X'd Over kid."

Inspired by X-Over and his persona! I know it's a weird chapter, but I wanted to. I guess this could've gone into my randomness book. (I'm that one weird friend...) *Shrug* oh well. Hope you enjoyed it! Here's a drawing! (Finally)

 Hope you enjoyed it! Here's a drawing! (Finally)

Hope it's accurate to your design X-Over!!!

Have a fantabulous day you beautiful creatures~!