3

"hey babes" denki says in an jokey tone to his phone holding in a laugh

b a b e s BABES? i mean it's a joke.. right, he calls mina babes all the time and they're relationship is purely platonic. but jirou and kami spend a a lot of time together.. alone. sure we're all friends with her but she's technically not apart of bakusqaud, she's not really apart of any group really, she just kinda hangs around momo and denki, though she is friends with everyone she just said the "squads" are cringy.. i guess she's right.

~one hour later~

me, kiri, mina and bakubitch are now playing minecraft whilst denki is still on the phone, i can hear him laughing and a few aweing, i wonder that their talking about that's making him react like this, they're probably flirting after all they'd be good together i guess, whatever makes kami happy makes me happy.

around 10 minutes later i hear him shouting goodbye on the phone, then walking back over to us grabbing a remote to join.
"it's not connecting" he says frustrated
"that's because only 4 people can play on one console dumbass" bakugou shouts back
"ugh fine" kami sighs

a few seconds later i see a smirk form on his face, he then bolts over to me and sits on my back placing his hand over mine since they were on the remote. (to explain what position i was in, i was laying down flat on my stomach with my elbows propping me up, although now denki was sitting on my back, legs eitherside of me, he leaned to his head was on top of mine and hands placed over the remote)

after sitting himself down he then leaned into my ear and said:
"its okay for us to play together right hanta"
for some reason his words sent a shiver down my spine, god he drives me crazy. you have no idea the things i wanted to do to him in that moment, although i know i couldn't, not just because our friends were there but he's straight.

i managed to keep myself together on the outside somehow atleast
"of course bro" i reply,

after a few more hours of playing minecraft we decide to leave kiris dorm since it's already quite late.

"hey man.." kami says as we leave kirishimas dorm

"yeah bro?"

"so my hot water.. is broken."

"okay?"

"and i like really need a shower"

"...okay"

"so..."

"..?"

"jesus crist hanta. sO could i have a shower at your dorm"

"OoooOhhhhhh, yeah man that's fine.. but why didn't you have one when we were at kiri's?"

"as if i'd trust M I N A"

"fair enough, but yeah you can just have one now"

"thanks man" he smiles

oh god his smile is so cute and precious, he's baby🥺
jeez i sound like mina

we make it back to my dorm and i set my stuff aside, i then hand him a towel before i sit myself on my bed.

"hey don't be too long in there i need to shower after you" i say

"well i mean... we could always shower.. together"

(sorry this one was so short but i'm struggling to know when to end it so i decided to end it there yk? yk. word count: 530)