10

by the time the two boys got back to denkis dorm the effect of the weed had worn off and they were back to their normal selves.

they both say themselves back down onto denkis bed.
"you know what's weird" sero started

"what?"

"so you know when you smoke weed and throat feels tight.."

"yeahhh?"

"it feels like the inside of a vagina. you have a vagina throat"

"how the fuck do YOU know what that feels like" denki questioned which made sero shrug

"i've fingered a girl or two in my day"

"WHAT WHO?!"

"i'm not sAying. jeez you act like you haven't!"

"MAYBE BECAUSE I HAVENT! and i'm glad. don't ever want to"

"poor jirou" sero replied almost jokingly but serious at the same time.

"you're kidding.."

"what?"

"you idiot! jirou is a fucking lesbian"

"she-"

"you dO realise that the only reason i was hanging out with her so much is because i was helping her in getting momo?... besides i'm.. gay"

another moment of painful silence filled the room

"you- you're- you're telling me after ALL THIS TIME YOURE GAY"

"why do you act so surprised?"

"BECAUSE I AM! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME"

"YOU DIDNT TELL ME?"

"I-... i didn't know how to.. or how you would react"

"i'm your best friend! did you seriously think i would hate you or not want to be around you? is that how much on an asshole you think i am? wow thanks sero. you really know how to make my day."

"kami.."

"just go fuck kirishima or something. like i care"

"me and kirishimas relationship isn't real." sero finally admitted

"what?"

"it was kirishimas idea. a favour really. we said we wouldn't tell anyone else in case it slips. we would only do it for bakugou to get jealous and take kirishima back. and possibly even making their relationship public this time"

"so you did it for bakugou to get upset? got it."

"what the fuck do you mean by that"

"did you not even consider me? not even think for one fucking moment that maybe JUST MAYBE it would upset me?"

"why would it u-"

"BECAUSE IM FUCKING I LIKE YOU! THERE I SAID IT! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? IVE LIKED YOU FOR SO FUCKING LONG AND I TRIED! I REALLY FUCKING TRIED YOU KNOW!" denki sobbed

"why are you telling me now. WHY DID NOW? GOD DAMN IT I LIKED YOU FOR SO LONG BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRAIGHT"

"I REALLY WASNT SUBTLE HANTA!"