Conlusion

Before we star the story high school dxd x kamen rider amazons(oc reader) i going conlusion about kamen rider amazons this conlusion will be like kamen rider amazons but diffrenet,okay lest'star the conlusion.
Kamen rider amazons,a large-scale coperation name Nozama Pharmacy had created the lifeforms name amazons,however an accident of the coperation have unleased 4000 amazons.
And the amazons assimilted into human society,when amazons awkened the amazons cell they will not human anymore they will become a monster whose eat the flesh of human,in resopne Reika kiryuu of Nozama pharmacy have assmebled a special group call Extermintatons team and gave them the mission amnihilating the amazons that had infiltrated human society,Reika has secretly get her DNA into amazons after the accident she raise both chilld one is name Aika kiryuu are live in kuoh town,and other is the boys name Hase kiryuu is liveing with his mom,Reika had told Hase that he must in the houes,but one day Hase started experiencing odd change in his body and he have change and awakened as kamen rider amazons omega after that Hase encountered Kaito takayama a man,who lived like a wild beast,kaito was the son of jin takayama the scientists who played the role in develoment amazons cell,but he have change the accident have kill his farther and he blame on amazons,then he use amazons cell injected in his body he become kamen rider amazons alpha,he swearing that he will hunt down every amazons to revenged for his farther.If Hase kiryuu represents " Nurture",kaito takayama represents "wild".Two opposing beings that are destined to fight,At that time,the final resort to eliminating all the amazons was activated-project Tlaloc almost all the escaped Amazons were kill in the operations Witnessing the carnage first-hand,Hase opened his eyes to the fact that he was not a human,but an amazons.If they had inneconted amazons he could protect even inneconted human,and if evil amazons and human he will hunt them down Hase escaped together with all the inneconted amazons that managed to survive Tlaloc but not far behind was Kaito,and the two rider clashed with their lives and ideals on the line at the end of fearsome battle Hase has go to kuoh town with the innconted amazons to have a sencod change to live but Kaito not give up on his revenged on amazons he star hunt them,and now the new live of Hase will change him when he into Kuoh twon even Kaito too they story star here.