Chapter 3: Evie meets Prince Charming

Author Note: This story was originally going to be told from Mal's POV but I decided to change things up

 Author Note: This story was originally going to be told from Mal's POV but I decided to change things up. This story will be told in first person point of view but some chapters will be told from a different character point of view but I will put what character point of view is being told in that chapter or paragraph. Another thing I wanted to point out is that the reason Evie meets Ben in this chapter is because it is a reference to a song lyric from the song Belle from Beauty and the Beast  where Belle talks about a story she is reading about a girl who doesn't discover who her Prince Charming is until chapter three. This part of the song remind me of Evie and Ben because Evie hears about Ben inviting her and her friends to go to Auradon Prep in the first chapter of my story but she doesn't officially meet Ben until this chapter. Evie and Ben relationship are kinda like Ben's parents relationship in this story. Evie represents Beauty and Ben represents the Beast.

Update: This chapter was originally published on 9-12-19 but I notice some errors so I update the story on  1/24/20.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                       Ben's POV

     It the last day of Summer before school starts tomorrow. I will be a junior at Auradon Prep a school for children from 6th-12th grade. A few weeks ago I just turned 16 which makes me one of the youngest in my grade because I have a late birthday that is exactly a month before the cut off date which is August 31st. In my family it is a tradition shortly after you turn 16 the heir of the throne is crowned King or Queen of Auradon. Shortly after my 16th birthday I made my first proclamation as future King of Auradon to give four Villain Kids a second chance in life. I believe everyone deserves a second chance especially the Villain Kids that deserves a better life than be stuck on island their whole life with no way out. I think it is unfair that the Villain Kids are punished for a crime their parents made over 20 years ago. It is not their fault that their parents are horrible people. This is why I created the Villain Kids Foreign Exchange Program. I want to prove to all of Auradon that the Villain Kids are not like their parents. When I first announce my proclamation everyone thought I was crazy for wanting to give the Villain Kids a second chance especially my girlfriend Audrey. She was not supportive with my dreams about giving the Villain Kids a second chance. She even got so mad at me for picking the worst villains on the Isle children to come to Auradon Prep. She especially got mad at me for choosing her mother's worst enemy Maleficent's daughter to come to Auradon Prep. I try to tell Audrey to give them a chance but she wouldn't listen instead she already hates the daughter of her mother's worst enemy who she has never met before.

    I sent a limo to pick up the four Villain Kids that I chose to come to Auradon. I don't know much about them because there is very little information about the Isle that is in history books. I have read every book in my mother's library there is that has information about the Isle. I heard that some of the villains have children that are close to my age but I couldn't find any record of their names because Auradon doesn't keep any records about the Villain Kids. I have no idea what the Villain Kids I chose names are. All I know that they are the children of Cruella De Vil, the Evil Queen, Jafar and Maleficent. I am excited to meet the Villain Kids that I chose to come to Auradon and to get to know them and learn more about the Isle.