Feel Something

One Week Later

Roger watched out the window as they drove down the familiar streets. Sam insisted on a 'make up date' since their last was disrupted by Roger's overwhelming urge to just go home.

He sat stiffly in the front seat, not daring to look over at the man beside him. No, he wasn't angry. Sam was fully content, but Roger was just embarrassed as all hell.

After they had dinner, they went back to Sams flat, a gorgeous flat. You could clearly tell this man made a nice salary just by a glance. In a desperate attempt to feel something, anything, Roger kissed him, hard.

He unbuttoned his shirt quickly, throwing it off to the side and pushed him back towards the bedroom.

"Roger?" Sam said against his lips. "Are you sure?" He pulled away and looked at him with a curious expression.

Roger stared back, his mouth agape. He looked down to his lap and nothing. Not even slightly. Sam on the other hand was clearly interested by the bulge appearing in his pants.

"I-I'm sorry, I-"

"It's okay. You're just not ready, it's alright. I'll wait." Sam smiled and kissed him softly.

Roger swallowed and nodded. This wasn't even the first time this had happened, but Sam stayed patient each time.

"Can you take me home?"

Roger was torn out of his thoughts when Sam pulled out in front of his house. He blinked and undid his seatbelt, watching as Sam hopped out to open his door.

Giving him a small smile, he got out of the car and Sam shut the door.

"I had a great night." Sam said, reaching up to cup his cheek. "Thank you."

"I-I did too." He didn't. "I'm sorry about-"

Sam cut off his words with a kiss, Roger couldn't help but be slightly annoyed. He never liked being interrupted.

"Don't apologize. We'll get there someday. There's no rush." Sam smiled.

"Thanks." Roger said, dipping his head in embarrassment. The guy was super attractive, willing, and nice, but Roger couldn't even pop a boner for a minute? He sighed, Sam probably thought he had issues at this point.

Sams demeanor suddenly changed to shy and nervous as he took Rogers hands in his own.

"Roger, we've known each other for about a year now and we've been together for a month," Roger stared up at him with wide eyes. What the hell was he doing? "And it may be too soon but..." he felt nausea swimming and twisting in his stomach.

"Roger, I love you."

And that's all it took to get the contents of his stomach to spill directly on Sam's shoes.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Sam asked, putting a hand to his face.

"Y-Yeah. I'm sorry, Sam. I'll pay for new shoes for you. I-I guess I have a stomach bug." Roger explained shakily, his whole face was pale.