Bonus Chapter!

Author's note (MUST READ OR THE CHAPTER WON'T MAKE SENCE!!)

So as I was working on google Docs to write this story, (hence why I updated rapidly) my friends decided that before I actually write chapter ten, that they were going to write their own little story. They started at the bottom of chapter nine and then went on to ten.
So..... ummm... Enjoy!

Also when I do this ( ) thats me telling you where you are or what my friends ment.
--------------------------

(Towards end of chapter nine)

“Sire…look I know your horny right now but...”   

Merlin and Arthur broke apart with a groan. “What is it?” Arthur sighed. “I’m sorry if it’s a bad time, m'lord, but we have a situation.” “Yes yes, what is it?” Percival frowned. "There's a boy in the forest, you may want to see this…"

                 (Chapter ten)

There was, indeed a little boy frog-licking (frolicking) through the forest. He stumbled slightly into view on his bare feet, cursing the ground. Now, that they got a good look at him, they saw that he was completely naked, other than a thin princess cape that was meant for children and a wand in his hand, with little purple and pink strings flowing from the plastic star on top. He was a goblin of course, it was a dead giveaway, although he seemed to be somewhat more human-like, more than he should.

"Why hello there. Would you like to buy one of my dead cats? Their only here for a limited time and they can be all yours for just one thousand gold coins." He hopped around in a circle, once he was back to the front a dead cat was settled into between his fingers. As if they had been dead so long they had begun to melt.

He smiled, thrusting his hands forward suggestively. "So, " He said. While raising his eyebrows up and back down quickly, a smug look took over his features, " Ya guys want one."

Everyone's face morphed into one of horror, their eyes moving from his face to the cat.

"I'LL TAKE ONE!" A woman, with crazy gray hair and a purple raggy dress that had a huge hole in the front, came running up. She tripped on a branch, falling to the ground with a loud thud. "Gosh darn ground." She mumbled, before crawling to the goblin boy. One hand in front of the other, on foot after another she slowly made her way to where they all stood.

"I.. I." She swallowed, trying to catch her breath. "IWOULDLIKEYOURFINESTDEADCAT!" She screeched. She jumped off the ground and held her hand up in victory, one singular gold coin held by her pointer finger and thumb, the rest spread out to show the glory of the gold coin for all to see. Like the risk of someone else getting the cat before her was so high.

"Here you are ma'am, the finest cat, for the finest lady." He winked, smiling at her. He looked at the coin and started to sniff it. Once he did that he proceeded to lick the golden coin rubbing his slobber over it, while moaning quietly to himself.  He smiled again but bigger while looking at her, his teeth as golden as the coin she now gave to him.

She blushed, the redness showing through the dirt that smudged her face. She patted down her unruly locks and gave him a flirtatious smile.

"Thanks." She tried to pull a strand of hair behind her ear but it only stuck back up, but honestly, he didn't seem to notice.

It was both sweet and disgusting to watch. "I must say, " He licked his dry lips, "Your hair looks lovely. May I smell it?" Her eyes widened slightly, a smile gracing her lips. "Why, I would absolutely love if you did. And might I say, your cape is just so beautiful and fascinating to watch flow in the wind, " She stepped closer, and whispered not so quietly, "I like a man with a cape."

Okay, it was definitely disgusting now. He stepped even closer to her, they were only inches apart now, then out of nowhere his hands swept to her hair, as he leaned down and sniffed it, the sound loud as it bounced along the trees.

"Ohhhh, it smells like one of my dead cats. I like that." Then, they interlocked hands and skipped back to where they first came from.

"That was weird, but they’re gone. Come on, Merlin, we have something to finish." Arthur said. "Cougar alert!!" Said Gwaine with one hand cupping the side of his mouth.

THE END