chapter one ━━ kidnapped!

⭑RED LILIES⭑CHAPTER ONE ━━ ALWAYS AND FOREVER!»1

⭑RED LILIES⭑
CHAPTER ONE ━━ ALWAYS AND FOREVER!
»1.01«

A red-haired girl called Lily walked into the Rousseau's joined by her friends Blaise Asian girl with brunette hair and Lucy another redheaded girl

A red-haired girl called Lily walked into the Rousseau's joined by her friends Blaise Asian girl with brunette hair and Lucy another redheaded girl. They sat down at the wooden bar and ordered like every other day of the week Gumbo.

"You seem to enjoy my sisters Gumbo", stated Sophie Devereux a brunette women in her twenties who had taken their orders the last week. "Well, it reminds me off my grandma's food", admitted Lily. "And it's our last day in New Orleans so we thought we should eat it one last time", said Lucy.

"It's sad that you leave New Orleans without even seeing the best part of it", said Sophie. "And what that might be?", asked Blaise as always with a flirty smile on her lips. Sophie answered lowering her voice and leaning over to the girls from the opposite side of the bar. "People like you should definitely see the place where New Orleans witches gather and I m talking about the real ones, not the ones the tourists see."

"What do you mean people like us?", asked Lucy getting into her low Lily liked to call it 'full Gryffindor' mood. "Witches, even if you are wand users", replied Sophie as if it was the most casual thing she ever said she even turned around to the shelves behind her which were filled with colorful bottles with liquids which had caused a lot of bad decisions already.

"I can show you when you finished eating", suggested Sophie the three friends. "We are good but thanks", said Lily who had unlike her father a good radar for dangers and tried to not come to close to them... Well, unless they were cool.

"Come on Lil, that sounds nice", Blaise encouraged the idea. She turned to Sophie and agreed to the brunettes idea.

A short time later the three girls followed the brown-eyed New Orleans witch to the cemetery. As they entered Lucy commented: "You guys like this whole creepy and kinda confusing charm for your place to bury people." "Was the word graveyard really too hard for you? I mean even if you are Gryffindor?", joked Blaise around walking through the scaring scenery.