chapter four ━━ doctors!

⭑RED LILIES⭑CHAPTER FOUR ━━ GIRL IN NEW ORLEANS!»1

⭑RED LILIES⭑
CHAPTER FOUR ━━ GIRL IN NEW ORLEANS!
»1.04«

In the Mikaelson Mansion living room sat an odd group of women

In the Mikaelson Mansion living room sat an odd group of women. The oldest one of them and the only one who wasn't a witch was the blue-eyed Rebekah. Her naturally blonde hair fell gently on her shoulder as she sat at the coffee table and typed on a laptop which laid in her lap.

Near her sat the rest of the group on a sofa and a leather armchair. On the green velvet couch laid Lily flipping through a book. Her two best friends shared the black armchair as they watched Lily talk to the beautiful blonde healer who leaned over her. The healer's name was Victoire and Lily's and Lucy's cousin.

And lastly sitting against the armrest next to Lily's head there was the soon to be grandmother Ginny. She wore her long flaming red mane-like hair open and her bright brown eyes looked exactly like the ones of her daughter.

"So how is she doing doc?", asked Blaise Victoire. The beautiful blonde ran her hand through her hair before replying: "She was overdue for a checkup and should have told the family sooner."

She gave the pregnant redhead a slightly judging look causing Lily to look down slightly embarrassed. But Victoire continued quickly before even noticing her cousin uneasiness: "She seems okay but she should go to a doctor who is specialized in pregnancies."

"What is she supposed to do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A witch pregnant with a werewolf? Nothing to see here?", asked Lucy mockingly laughing slightly. Rebekah now chose to enter the conversation with a mildly jealous and bitter sound in her voice: "A lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're thinking of this as a joke."

Rebekah continued talking now turning her attention towards Lily: "One of the witches I think her name is Agnes has told me of a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path... I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us."

"Sounds good", said Lily as she sat up on the sofa and laid down the book she was reading.

"If that's everything... I have to leave now", said Ginny with an apologizing smile. Everybody said goodbye to Ginny before she walked back to the foyer with her daughter. They talked a bit about everything and nothing.