03. For Richer

People said that there was only one thing more complicated than love, money. Neither Dakotah nor Lando had ever had a problem in that department and even now they were undoubtfully set for life. 

It was a privilege both of them shared, but Dakotah's mum always used to say that the things that made you the richest were things you couldn't buy. Dakotah didn't understand that when she was younger, but she did now. 

Lando was her best friend, he was her family and there was nothing more valuable than people that would never fail to support you. People that loved you and weren't afraid to show you and that was exactly what Lando did every day.

His undying support for the girl was something that a few years ago was unthinkable for Dakotah, yet here they were. There were days he had literally screamed it from the rooftops and there were plenty more to come and maybe when you had fallen in love you were the richest you could ever be.

Lando was a person Dakotah could fall in love with once, maybe twice a day over and over again. She could love him with all her heart as freely and passionately as she could and that honestly gave her the richest feeling. 

The feeling they didn't settle for everyone else and in the end, they both got what they deserved. To feel richer in every other way than money.

For richer