Chapter 4: Suspicious...

{Your P.O.V}

I woke up the next day, alone on the couch.
I looked around and no one was in the same room as me, so I decided to make some food.
It still looks like it is about 8AM outside...

As I was cooking in the kitchen I heard a door click, I turned around and I saw Ava up early, that's a first.

"Good Morning Ava, i'm making breakfast so you can just take a seat and i'll make you a plate" I state as I continue making breakfast

Ava walks over to the couch and then sits down on it.

"Hey Y/N" Ava asked

"Yes?" I responded

"Do you think that your father will find you here?" Ava questioned

I thought about it for a while.
My father does have a reasonable fan base, so many people are willing to help him.
But I had my hopes up, so I don't think that he will be able to find me.

"I doubt it, but even if they do... I can change my appearance and say i'm a cousin of yours" I said

Silence filled the room, but once I was done with breakfast I put some on a plate and I gave it to Ava.

"Here you go Ava" I handed her pancakes with a butter slice on top that was slowly melting. On the pancake there was also berries.

Ava's face lit up with happiness and excitement

"These look delicious" Ava stated smiling wide and bright

"Well dig in, I can always make you more" I said with a small smile

I walked away back to the kitchen but Leif appeared in front of me.

I flinched a bit, how the hell can he do that? Does he know how to teleport too?

"Hey Princess! I'm hungry" Leif stated

I chuckled a bit walking towards the stove.

"Then you have to wait, I still need to make 6 other plates" I stated and I continued cooking

Leif then stood there patiently waiting for me to be done with his plate. I didn't take him for the patient type at all...

After a few minutes I was done with his pancakes and I placed them on a place along with a slice of butter and berries.

"I finished your plate Leif, here you go" I say handing him the plate

Leif then gives me a creepy smile, I just hope that's just his normal smile....

I continue making the rest of the pancakes for the other 4 Daemos and after what felt like an hour (but it was really 24 minutes) I placed them on the plate along with butter and the berries and I turn around to see the other Daemos.

"Just in time! I just finished your pancakes" I say handing them out to the Daemos

They go to find a place to sit down and they all begin eating.