Chapter 11: The Campaign Results

I wonder what's taking them so long?

Is it really that hard for Rhys to inform the Daemos? Eh, I shouldn't really be like that now. They might just be having a long and productive conversation with Ava.

You know, I will never get sick of the sight of the throne room.
It was just so beautiful, more beautiful than anything I have seen. Maybe it's because the room was dressed in gold?

I decided just to sit down on the cold floor, it felt like I've been waiting for 20 minutes.

I wonder how the campaign is going?

Pulling out my phone and searched up the campaign, and to my surprise... My father dropped out of the election...!

Huh?!

I clicked on one of the many articles that have been written about the situation.

To all of our surprises the CEO of the L/N company, one of the most wealthiest business men in all of America, has dropped out of his current city's election for City Council.

Reasons are currently unknown, but theories have been going around being of Y/N L/N's quote on quote, "disappearance".
Many people have come fourth to admit seeing Y/N L/N at the current fall festival in their city, having fun with some comrades.
From what the bystanders have said, Y/N L/N's words were quoted as follows: "I wasn't kidnapped"

"Holy-" was all I muttered

Reading on, to sum it up, it was basically about the theory of my father lying and also about his company going bankrupt. The press was all over this!

I turned off my phone, is this actually happening?

I decided to lay on the ground and stare up at the ceiling.

"Well, at least he isn't in power anymore... Wait, so does that mean Ava's father won the campaign?" I said out loud

That was probably the case...

I close my eyes...
What's going to happen to my parents? Not like I give a damn about my father, but what about my mother?

"Prisoner!" I hear a angered shout

I jolt up to see the Daemos entering the throne room.
They all still had their human clothes on, but their horns were showing.

"...Princess Y/N, are you ok?" Noi asked

"Huh? What do you mean, i'm fine!" I say standing up

"You look more paler, are you sure nothing happen while we were gone?" Rhys asked

"I can make all the pain go away" Leif says smirking

"I said, i'm fine" I sternly said

The Daemos still did not look like they believed me, so I just decided to change the subject that I wanted to bring up.

"...So, about your magic source for Daemos" I said

"Oh, that's right! We still need one, don't we?" Noi said

"Yes" Pierce said

"Princess Y/N told me that she might have a solution to our problem" Rhys spoke up

"That's right, and I have a few solutions at that" I say

Asch walked to his throne, and we all follow.
Asch sits on his throne and did one of those weird poses you would naturally see a prince on anime do when they are mundane.

"Speak your mind Prisoner" Asch said

"Well, the first idea I had was to just go to Daemos and give everyone my magic energy, though now to think of it, it sounds stupid" I said