*Intro*

I was walking down the street and saw a little boy in a yellow raincoat.He was looking in a sewer drain.I didn't think much of it because I just moved here and I've heard this town is weird.I looked away and walked a long ways away from the little boy.I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around when I heard him scream.I started running to the boy.He was crawling away from the sewer drain missing an arm.I ran as fast I could once I saw an arm coming out of the sewer drain.It grabbed the little boys ankle and started dragging him back to the sewer drain.His little arm reached out to me,I almost grabbed it but I was to late.As I looked down the sewer drain I saw a clown descend into it.I screamed bloody murder and people started coming out of their houses.I was making no sense at this point whispering to myself "clown,one arm,yellow raincoat,dead."I started to say it a bit louder "clown,one arm,yellow raincoat,dead."Then I screamed it "clown,one arm,yellow raincoat,dead!"A police officer pushed through the people and came up to me "Young lady I need you to tell me what happened."He grabbed my shoulder so I wouldn't move "I was walking and I saw this little boy in a yellow raincoat looking into the sewer drain and he screamed and I turned around and he had one arm and he was being drug into the sewer drain and I swear I almost grabbed him but he was gone to quickly then there was this clown in the sewer drain." I said quickly the cop pulled a confused face "a clown dragged a little boy into a sewer drain," I nodded and he rolled his eyes and walked off.A boy around my age came up to me "did you say a yellow raincoat?" Again I just nodded and he started to cry. "I tried to save him I swear" he only nodded.Then cop then yelled "EVERYONE GO HOME!"and everyone left.

A/N
I know it wasn't that long but this was just the intro.