*Chapter 2*

I recognized Bill from somewhere "hey Bill I feel like I've met you before"Bill looked at me "Oh!You're the g-g-g girl who tried to save g-g-g Georgie"I started to tear up "so Georgie was his name"He came over to me and hugged me.The hug was interrupted by Stan "That's poison ivy that's poison Ivy and that's poison Ivy"Eddie looked freaked out and bill entered the barrens "where's the poison ivy!" Eddie looked around "not every fucking plant is poison ivy Stanley" I laughed "Well I'm starting to get itchy now-" Eddie said as me and Richie followed bill "do you use the same bathroom as your mother?"Richie looked back at Eddie. "Then you probably have crabs" I just laughed again "That's so not funny"Eddie said quickly. "Are you guys coming in?"I asked "no that's grey water"I looked confused "what the hell is grey water."I said "it's basically piss and shit so I'm just telling you you're walking around in millions of gallons of Derry pee."I was slightly disgusted.I rolled my eyes and Richie picked up a stick and smelled it "what are you doing?"Eddie asked "doesn't smell like caca to me senior"Richie said in a weird accent. "You know I can smell that from here"Eddie said back "probably just your breathe wafting back into your face"I toned out their argument and went over to bill who was holding a shoe Richie noticed I moved and came over. "Guys!"bill yelled "shit don't tell me that's"Stan started "no Georgie wore galoshes"Bill said "it's Betty ripsome"Richie said reading the inside of the shoe.Before we could investigate more a boy fell into the water in front of the barrens "Holy shit what happened to you"Richie yelled,I smacked him on the back of the head and ran over to the boy.he had an H carved into his stomach "bowers"I whispered.As we were walking back to our bikes I thought I'd introduce myself "I'm y/n"he looked up at me "I'm Ben"I nodded.he got on bills bike and I got on richie's and we went to the pharmacy.