666

the man stood up and walked towards the corner of the basement. i continued to sob quietly, knowing the pain that was about to he handed to me. rustling noises could be heard from the corner until it suddenly stopped, the man turned around with a sharp knife in hand and began walking towards me.

"you're probably wondering why you're in my basement and i'll tell you why." the man removed his mask, showing his lower half of his face. i instantly recognized him.

"you stole my girlfriend you faggot. you stole the only thing that made me fucking happy!" he yelled as he stabbed the knife onto the ground, making shivers go down my spine. "you're going to pay you asshole. i'll make sure you suffer..." his voice grew cold.

i shifted slightly as i continued to sob but a risky thought came into my mind. i mumbled, wanting him to take off the tape from my mouth.

the man suspiciously squinted at me before chuckling, "if you try to scream or yell i'll remove your important organ while you're awake," he glanced down at my crotch before removing the tape.

i wanted to talk but i was scared- terrified to even speak to him. i gasped when i felt his hand on my neck, squeezing me. "talk!" he screamed before pulling away.

"i-" i gagged when he removed his hand from my neck, feeling my lungs get oxygen once again. "i-i love you taehyung... i stole y-your girlfriend because i love you.. i-" i swallowed before speaking once again. "i thought maybe if i-i stole your girlfriend that you m-might notice me."

taehyung looked down at my pale face before lightly brushing his hands on my forehead, moving my bangs to the side. "this changes everything..."

i wanted to kick the man for touching me but i couldn't. i wanna live. i'll do absolutely anything to save my life... even if i pretend i'm in love with this psychopath.