F i v e

Mike looked at her worried and put his hand on her shoulder "Tini is everything ok?" He asked. She looked at him and nodded, he nodded too and decided not to overburden her.

"What's your powers? Can you do telekinesis?" He asked her and she shakes her head. "What then?", she looks around in the room before she takes a knife what was here.

She comes back and gives it to him. He was confused and frowned. "Hurt you.." she said.

"I should hurt me?" He asked and she nodded. He was more confused a gets scared a bit. 'Why did she want that i hurt myself?' He thought. "Trust....me?" She said but it rather sound like a question.

He took a deep breath before lightly cutting his hand. He had no idea why he did that but he trusted her...somehow. He hissed slightly and showed her the cut,

She gently took his hand with her two smaller hands and slid closer to him. He watched as she closed her eyes and took a breath before she grabbed his hand and concentrated.

Blood started to run out of her nose and his hand started to tingle slightly, when she opened her eyes again after a few seconds she let go of his hand and when he looked at his hand again, the cut was away as if she had never been there.

He looked her with big eyes while she wiped the blood away under her nose with her sleeve. "Healing" she said. "That's...wow...you can heal people?" He asked and she nodded before she takes his hand again.

He was again confused but trusted her. She closed her eyes again and blood started to run out of her nose again. Mike suddenly felt pain in his hand and when Ten opened her eyes again and released his hand, he saw the cut again. "Hurting" she said and looked at him.

"You can give back the pain you take?" He asked and she nodded but then showed her hand who was the same cut what he has on his hand.

"But then you feel the pain too, right?" He asked. "Yes" she said and he smiled. "Your powers are amazing.." he said and she smiled back at him.

"Thanks" she said smiling. "Is it ok if I invite the boys?" He asked and she nodded again. Mike gets up and takes his walkie talkie "Lucas? Mike is here, over" he said into the walkie talkie after he pulled up the antenna rod and pressed a button.

Ten widened her eyes when she saw the device and startled when she heard the noise that sounded when Mike released the button. "Oh Michael Wheeler is talking to us again? Over" Asked Lucas and Ten took the walkie talkie from Mike his hand and looked at it like it was a diamond what made Mike laugh.

"You can laugh? Over" Asked Lucas again and pretended to be shocked. Mike rolled his eyes at Lucas and takes gently the walkie talkie from Ten. "Ha Ha very funny, i laugh because of Ten, she takes my walkie talkie and looked at it like it was a diamond, over" he said, pressed the button again and smiled at Ten who watched him with big eyes what looks totally adorable because her mouth was lightly open and she was so surprised and shocked at the same time.

"You have fun with Ten, what was that again what you tell us in school she-" said Lucas but Mike stopped him. "Shut up Lucas, i wanted to ask if you, Dustin and Will wants to come, i want to show you guys something! Over" Said Mike excited and released the button.

"I will ask the two, over" said Lucas. Mike waited and watched how Ten takes the walkie talkie again and it inspected. He chuckles softly and totally drifted off in a different world as he watched her, in a world where he could laugh from his heart again.

"We're coming in 10. Over" said Lucas. Suddenly Ten pushed the button on the walkie talkie like Mike as she watched him and held the walkie talkie to her mouth. "Over" she said like Mike and Lucas did and it sounded just incredible cute.

"Was that Ten? Over" said Lucas confused. Mike took the walkie talkie again and chuckles "Yes it was her and ok, see you guys in 10. Over" he said and put the walkie talkie away.

Ten and Mike looked at each other before they laughed.

10 minutes later, Lucas, Dustin and Will came down the basement. Dustin and Lucas greeted Ten smiling and then Ten looked at Will confused and scared. "I hope it's ok for you that I told Will about you...he's my friend, since kindergarten, he disappeared into the upside down last year, the Demogorgon was after him and El killed him and sacrificing herself with that.." Mike told her and he sounded so painful that Ten grabbed his hand and looked at him like he did and held her hand too.

"Me too.." said Ten soft and looked at Will. He was surprised that she talk with him and goes to her like Lucas and Dustin. "You too what?" Asked Will. "Upside down, nightmares, monster.." she said and looked in Mike his eyes.

He immediately knew what she meant and widened his eyes. "That's the reason of what you so afraid of?" He asked and she nodded. "How long was you in the upside down?" Asked Lucas softly and looked at her and Mike.

"One Year.." she said and the four boys looked at her with big eyes. "One year? How did you manage to survive in this for a whole year? When did you come out?" Dustin overwhelmed her and scared her, so she pushed herself closer to Mike and easily hid behind him while grabbed his arm.

"Dustin shut up you scared her.." said Mike mad and looked at the boy with the baseball cap before he looked at Ten and stroked softly her hand.

She calms down and rested her head on his shoulder what let him smile softly before he looked at his friends again who were very confused when they saw him and Ten.

"Ten do you want to show them your powers?" Asked Mike smiling and she smiled too and nods. She sits up again and Mike takes the knife again. "Mike what are you doing?" Asked Dustin a bit scared as he saw the knife.

"You will see it" said Mike still smiling at Ten who smiled back and watched him how he cut his hand again.

He hissed softly and showed her the cut again. "Dude calm down" said Dustin, Mike rolled his eyes at him and make him clear to shut up.

She gently took his hand with her two smaller hands like before. The three boys watched with Mike as she closed her eyes and grabbed his hand while she concentrated.

Blood started to run out of her nose and his hand started to tingle slightly like before, when she opened her eyes again after a few seconds she let go of his hand and when the boys looked at his hand again, the cut was away as if she had never been there.

They gasped and looked at Ten with big eyes...