T e n

When Mike and Ten arrived, they went to the bike rack where Dustin and Lucas stood. They didn't notice Mike and Ten but when Dustin suddenly saw Ten, he widened his eyes. "What are you doing out here?"

"She needs to come out one time so she is with me now.." said Mike and shrugs. Lucas looked at Mike with big eyes "Seriously? She's still scared of us a bit, how is it going to be in the arcade?" Lucas asked."I'm with her, nothing will happen," said Mike."Of course you're with her.." Lucas said as he remembered the last days how he was.

Will suddenly came running after his mother brought him and looked at Ten shocked. "Why is she here?" he asked, worried about her. "She needed air...are we going in?" asked Mike. His friends nodded and the five children went to the arcade together. As Ten looked around she swallowed and got scared, she immediately grabbed Mike his hand and held her tight as if it was her only thing which hold her. Mike always helped her, even just with his presence.

He felt her take his hand and held her hand as well. "Is everything okay?" he whispered in her ear. She got goose bumps when he was so close and then looked him in the eyes and nodded slightly. He smiled lightly and stroked her hand which calmed her down.

"To slay the dragon, use the magic sword." Said the woman who was in the machine were the five children stand in front of. Ten looked at the machine with big eyes what made the boys laugh. Mike explained what she half understood and then nodded "Oh Jesus! I'm in unchatered territory here, guys and Ten." Said Dustin as he played.

"Down! Down! Down!" Yelled Mike, Will and Lucas. Ten looked at them shocked. "I'm going! I'm going!" Yelled Dustin.

"I'm going! I'm going! I'm going!" Dustin continue yelling at his friends and played. Will, Mike and Lucas clamoring. "Ok. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" Dustin yelled because that's makes him nervous.

At that moment, the dragon burned Dustin and he looked shocked at the screen. "No. No. No! I hate this overpriced bullshit!" he shouted and hit the machine hard. Ten took immediately Dustin his hand and looked at him worriedly. He laughed lightly and patted her shoulder. "It's okay," he said.

"Son of a bitch! Piece of shit!" Shouted Dustin as ten let go. Ten grabbed slowly Mike his arm and put her chin on his shoulder. Mike smiled slightly as he feels it and continues to watch his friends lightly amused. "You're not nimble enough. But you'll get there one day. But until then, Princess Daphne is still mine." Lucas said and smirks.

"Whatever. I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug." Said Dustin. "Are you sure about that?" Asked Keith suddenly who stood right from them. All turns their head to him and Ten tightened her grip gently on Mike's arm.

"Girlfriend?" Asked Keith Mike and pointed to the brown haired girl that was cuddled up to him. Mike widened his eyes slightly and swallowed, 'what should he say?' He looked at his friends a bit panicked. "Yes, his girlfriend, you can see that immediately when you see the two, our lovebirds" Lucas grinned and Mike looked at him with a dead look.

"Is that girl ok? She would become immediately someone who don't look like...him" said Keith. "What should that mean?!" Asked Mike insulted.

"I didn't say anything, if she likes you, that's alright!" He said and raised his hands protectively with the bag of chitos. Mike rolled his eyes and Ten looked at Mike confused. "Girlfriend?" She asked quietly and frowning. "Later.." he said embarrassed and she nodded.

"Wait sure about what?" Asked Dustin him. But Keith just eat his chitos. "You're kidding. No. No. No." Said Dustin and starts to run to his games. "Move! Move! No, no, no, no, no. Hey, no! No! No!" He yelled and the others runs after him.

"751,300 points!" Said Will as he read. "That's impossible." Said Mike more calm as the other boys. "Who is Mad Max?" Asked Dustin, Keith and goes in front. Mike and Ten moved to the side and watched. "Better than you." Keith just said. "Is it you?" Asked Will but he scoffs.

"You know i despise Dig Dug." He said and continue to eat his chitos. "Then who is it?" Asked Lucas. "Yes, spill it, Keith." Said Dustin testy. "You want information, then i need something in return." He said with full mouth.

Ten found it a bit disgusting and was still very scared of the boy. Mike feels how she tenses up again and gives her a calm smile. Then Ten grabbed his arm and put her head back on his shoulder and he put his on her head gently. Suddenly Dustin, Will and Lucas looked at Mike who comes at that moment back to the situation and looked at them too just a bit confused until he realize it. "No, no, no. No way. You're not getting a Date with her!" Said Mike immediately and shook his head.

"Mike, come on. Just get him the date." Said Lucas and Mike looked at him with big eyes "I'm not prostituting my sister!" He said. "But it's for a good cause!" Said Lucas.

"No, don't get him the Date. Know what?" Asked Dustin and they all looked at him now again. "He's gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family" said Dustin and pointed at him with his finger.

"Acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious, you prepubescent wastoid." Said Keith and looked at Dustin.

"Oh I'm a wastoid? She wouldn't go on a date with you. You make, like, what? $2.50 an hour?" Asked Dustin.

"Good Perm" said Keith and slowly it gets to much for Ten. Suddenly she feels cold and darkness in her. She widened her eyes and gasped.

'What happens?' She thought and looked around as she saw Will in the outside how he looked at the sky.

She pulled Mike out with her and only then did he see that Will was outside and was confused. "Will! Are you ok?" He asked Will as they stepped outside and Will gasped and turned in panic to the two who were worried about him, Ten and Will their eyes met, she broke away from Mike and walked carefully to Will and put her hands on his shoulders, she felt a moment sheer darkness that surrounded him but immediately vanished. "Yeah, I just..." said Will and looked back into the sky behind him. "I needed some air." he said and goes slowly with Ten to Mike. "Come on, you're up on Dig Dug." Mike put his arm around Will his shoulder. "Let's take the top score back, huh?" Mike asked him smirking and the three kids went in again.

After a while, Ten went to a slot machine that she found totally interesting and wanted to try. Mike watched her look at the slot machine and smiled slightly as he walked up to her. "Do you want to play?" he asked and she nodded immediately and smiled at him.

Mike joined her and gave her the money she needed to play in order to play. "Should I help you?" he asked and she nodded again. He slowly stood behind her and explained to her what she should serve. Ten did the money in the slot machine and which immediately started what made her slightly shocked but then chuckled. Mike also chuckled and both started to play as Mike puts his hands over hers.

Lucas watched the two while standing at Dustin who plays Dig Dug and smiled slightly at the two of them. "She really helps him.." said Will and stand with Lucas.

"They making each other happy, considering that Ten was a year in the upside down and had no human contact and that she's so close to Mike now." said Lucas. Will smiled "I can only agree, it was bad for me two months to be there but one year? I wouldn't have survived...do you think she likes likes Mike?" He asked.

"You mean if she has feelings for Mike? "Asked Lucas and Will nod. "Then I think both have feelings for each other, look at him! Since El is gone, he was not as happy as with Ten...and she only knows what to be happy means because of him, so I think they have feelings for each other.." said Lucas, Will nodded "I think so too, even if Mike would never admit and say again that she is just a girl we have found, his eyes literally shine when he looks at Ten, and he knows that he feels so he is trying to get away from her because he doesn't want it, should we bet?" Asked Will and grinned, Lucas grinned and nodded.

A/n: Am i the only one who things this chat between Will and Lucas is cute? *__*