Two...

3rd person's POV

It was currently 8am and jihoon was still stuck under his comfy blankets. He's been crying for 4 hours and had just dried his tears.

Jihoon was in a trance as he was staring at the white ceiling of his room, recalling the incident a while ago.

After a solid 5 minutes, he got back to his senses due to the light from the sun shining upon him, hitting his eyes that were open for 5 minutes.

He turned his gaze outside and stared at the mini garden they had.

Right now, he's been caught up in a daze again. As he stared at the small tree and plants in their mini garden, he remembered a memory.

That garden wasn't supposed to be there. Jihoon insisted to have a garden outside their house because he liked waking up and looking outside his window if his plants were growing well.

He remembered running around that garden with a watering can that he used to splash water onto his parents. They always had fun gardening, it was like a family thing and they only had smiles as they do so.

Jihoon wished he only had smiles through his lifetime but he never thought his own family would be the very reason why he can't even smile at the moment.

He started tearing up again, because the longing for his mom got stronger.

While he was staring outside his window, his phone buzzed.

Wonwoo

8:17am
Hey

Wanna hang? I'm so bored

Reply ASAP
Read 8:20am

Jihoon thought for a while if he should go or not.

Should he go and forget about this whole situation first? Or should he not and keep sulking in his room?

The first one was definitely the better option.

He replied to wonwoo with a short "yeah okay" and then went straight to the bathroom to take a bath and prepare himself.

After 30 minutes, he was ready to go.

Wonwoo

9:06am

I'm omw

Where do we meet?

9:07am
Ice cream shop by the first floor of XX Mall

Jihoon finally went out of his room, and luckily, no one was around. He was safe to go out without being caught.

It was already 9:41am when he arrived at XX Mall (A/n idk what to name the mall im sorry; and dont judge me if the mall opens so early...)

He walked inside the mall and looked for the ice cream shop wonwoo said.

He saw wonwoo by the glass window of the ice cream shop, already eating his ice cream. Wow this guy can't even wait for me

Jihoon entered the shop and went directly to where wonwoo was seated.

"You didn't even wait for me till you eat your ice cream," jihoon said as he sat down infront of wonwoo.

Wonwoo had a straight face as he stared at jihoon. Because of this, jihoon tensed.

"Why the fuck are you staring at me like you wanna kill me?"