Almost As Good As Your Blood

Amaryllis wrapped a towel around her self and pushed the glass door of the shower open. She brushed her hair and braided it down her back.

After she brushed her teeth and washed her face, she walked into the closet where Ulric had already brought her an assortment of clothes where she picked out what she wanted to wear to bed. Just as she was about to drop her towel from her body, she felt the faintest brush of a breath wander over the back of her neck.

She twisted around and was met with Ulric's naked toned chest. "Why do you always sneak up on me like that?" She mumbled as she tightened her towel to her body.

"When are we going back to the castle?" She asked. Her period ended two days ago, but they were still at the house and hadn't gone back to the castle yet.

"Tomorrow," he said. He had enjoyed spending time with his mate and getting to know her better, but he did have duties to tend to so he needed to get back to the castle soon.

His eyes were glued to her chest. Specifically, the crevice in between her breasts where the towel wasn't touching. How he would love to run his tongue up that strip of her skin.

She looked up to his eyes and saw that his gaze was pointed down further, at her chest. She reached her hands up to pull her towel higher, but let her hands fall back to her sides. She oddly liked the attention Ulric gave her. She wanted him to think of her body as sexually appealing.

A blush quickly rose to her pale cheeks when his gaze did not let up. He didn't move his eyes away from her chest for at least 60 seconds.

What was the real kicker was when he lifted his hand up and trailed his fingertips across the tops of the creamy mounds of her chest.

"Ulric!" She gasped. She wasn't expecting him to do that. A slight grin made Ulric's lips twitch upwards. He enjoyed teasing his little mate.

Her chest was plump and soft and he knew that when he finally got to hold them, they would fit into his palms perfectly. He felt a tightening in his boxers. The way the towel outlined her figure was greatly impeding his ability to think properly.

He looked up from her breasts to her face and saw that she had gone completely red, but she hadn't bothered to pull her towel up or push him away. She was enjoying his teasing as much as he was enjoying teasing her.

Ulric hooked his index finger behind her towel and slowly began to pull it from her body. He watched her facial expressions as he did so to make sure she was okay with it. He was finally going to see his mate, all of her.

A feeling of nervousness, yet both excitement and sexual tension built up in Amaryllis. No one had ever seen her naked before and Ulric was only a few seconds away from doing so.

The towel revealed her breasts in all of their glory with their pointed peaks when it fell off her body and pooled around her feet on the floor.

Amaryllis lifted her hands up to hide her body, now feeling all of the embarrassment and insecurity that the towel shielded her from, but Ulric caught her wrists before she could do so.

"Don't," he warned while meeting her gaze. "Your body is stunning," he complimented as his eyes moved down her body.

She wasn't sure what to say to that, so she didn't say anything. She just stood there as Ulric stared at her naked self.