Brooke?

Y/N's POV

As I'm waiting for Michael to come back I sit on a bench and play Roblox Zombie Attack on my phone

"Fuck!" I curse when a zombie kills me.

"Oooh..." I hear someone say. "The hottie cursed!"

I look up and see a girl with blonde hair starting at me. She kinda looks pretty...but also...familiar?

"Um...do I know you?" I ask.

"Brooke Lhost!" She says while sitting down next to me. "We go to school together."

"Oh! So that's where I've seen you before! I-I'm not sure...but I think we sit together in biology."

"Yeah! We do actually...and um...this is gonna sound stupid but...I think you're kinda cute"

I sorta blush "R-really! Me?!"

She smiles "yeah...um...hey?"

"Yeah"

"Can I get your number?"

"Sure!"

I take her phone and put my number in it and she does the same with my phone.

Then I realize...

"Wait don't you like have a boyfriend or something? Aren't you dating that Jeremy guy?"

"Y-yeah I was...but we broke up...

"Oh...I'm sorry..."

"Nah it's fine!" She says.

"Anyways...I'll see you around, Hottie" she smiles before she leaves.

After she leaves I turn around to see Michael in staring at me...he almost looks...hurt?

Michael's POV

I can't believe this...I leave him for like 5 minutes and he falls in love with my ex best friend's girlfriend! Or ex girlfriend apparently...How could this happen!

Then I realize...

I don't think I ever told him Jeremy's name...or Brooke's

Technically there where quite a few things I left out, such as the squip.

This kinda hurts, not gonna lie.

But then I realize he's looking at me so I need to say something.

"Oh! Uh...hey I'm back!" I say.

"Hey" Y/N says with a big smile on his face.

"Um...here..." I hand him the crystal Pepsi.

He takes it.

"So...um...I saw you talking to that brooke girl" I say, not making eye contact with him.

"Oh!" He blushes "Yeah...she's pretty cool"

"Oh...ok..."

A/N: so...I know this is a Michael x Reader story but...you end up with Brooke for a while...sorry...but Don't worry! You'll end up with Michael soon!