I'm sorry...

Michael's POV

We walked around the mall for a while. We didn't say anything...we just walked...

I couldn't bring myself to talk to him or it even look him in the eyes...he's just on his phone anyways...

At some point he looks up from his phone and says "Um...I got a text from Brooke. She wants me to hang out with her and her friends Monday after school. Do you think I should go?"

The answer I want to give him No! Y/N I can't lose you to the popular kids too! I love you...please don't leave me for her!

The answer I give him "I don't know...do whatever you want..."

I can tell he's disappointed with my answer...good. I want him to be.

I pretend to check a text on my phone. "Hey I gotta go...My moms want me home..." I say. Ya know, like a liar.

"Oh...ok...." he's disappointed again. "See you later I guess..."

"Ok...yeah...sure..."

I'm sorry...I have too...

A/N:

Again, another short one. Most of these will be short. Cuz I'm coming up with the ideas as I write.

So for those of you who are confused,(literally only two people read this.) Michael is pushing himself away from you because he knows you like Brooke. It's like one of those "hurt them before they hurt you" situations.