Chap: the center

Aaron-kun watched as the grease dripped down Nicholas-kun's hair, although that wasn't even necessary as his hair already looked like it was lathered in olive oil. It sickened him so, but what sickened him more was the fact that he had to look like this, and in front of Harold Senpai of all people! He really had hoped this would be a pleasant evening where he would express his deep, burning love for Harold Senpai. Oh, how slick his beautiful brown locks of hair were. They looked so gold and pristine in the afternoon sunlight. And oh, how tender his muscles were. Just imagining the sheer girth of Harold Senpai's arms made him swoon.

Sadly, Aaron-kun's wondrously luscious thoughts of Harold Senpai were interrupted by a fist slamming on the table.

"It's NOT GREASE! ITS HAIR GEL, YOU FUCKING CHODE!" Nicholas-kun shrieked. He couldn't handle the cold hard truth.
"Oh reaaally~?" Ivo-kun teased. It seemed yet another altercation between Ivo-kun and Nicholas-kun was taking place. To be honest, Aaron-kun didn't care much for Nicholas-kun, so watching him being made fun of endlessly tickled his fancy quite a bit. Not as much as Harold Senpai, of course, but still enough to make him
So far, only Nicholas-kun, Ivo-kun, Ian-kun and his lovely girlfriend Kenadi-chan
had arrived. But as soon as this thought crossed Aaron-kun's mind, he heard the rapid cursing and slurred speech of none other than the inseparable duo:

The Pants-less Pea and the chronic alcohol addict Mackenzie-chan.

"HeeEeeeEEEY-*hic*-wHaddup, Fam??"
Mackenzie-chan cried. Tears were falling from her eyes.
"Aye yo my bud-light here gotta problem brudders. She drank too much o that wack shit again, dawg. Now she slurrin' on about her family bein set on fire or some shit. Fuckin' bitch, always complainin," Ros chan rambled. This was the usual.

"Ahahaha! You're so funny, Mackenzie-chan! Don't you know you should be over that by now??" Aaron-kun giggled. He was so giddy.
Mackenzie-chan then face-planted directly into the cement sidewalk that lay before her, her face so soaked in tears and snot she couldn't breathe. Ros-chan rapidly kicked her in the side of her stomach and started yelling swears of all kinds to her.

"GET OFF YO ASS YOU UGLY ASS BITCH! SO WHAT IF YOU AN ORPHAN NOW, COCKSUCKER! YOU GOT THE CHRONIC ALCOHOL ON YO SIDE, MAN! LET THE LIQUOR DO THE THINKIN, BRUH!"
Ros-chan yelled aggressively, and then proceeded to hawk a lougie in her hair. She had just snorted 7 ounces of cocaine beforehand. She was shaking immensely.

Now she was attempting to physically assault a baby. How fun!
Meanwhile, Ivo-kun and Nicholas-kun were still going through their meaningless banter. Still amusing, though.
But Aaron-kun was just focused on when Harry Senpai would join them. Aaron-kun wished he could hold Harold Senpai in his arms. How fantastic this memory would be if he could just get a sample of his gorgeous, crystalline dandruff. Only one spec would be just enough....

Once again, his thoughts were interrupted. A loud screech could be heard. Mackenzie-chan was helping Ros-chan rip out some 2 year-olds hair. Such drama!
Aaron-kun's eyes drifted upon Ian-kun's glasses. He noticed that something appeared distantly in the lenses. Almost instinctively, he pushed up his glasses, and the anime glasses glint intensified.

So cool, Aaron-kun thought

No time for distractions, he determined. The sillouhette in Ian-kun's glasses looked short, but got larger as it moved closer.

Aaron-kun's heart raced.

Could it be?