𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣

: jawbreaker
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

: jawbreaker━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

you and the boy had decided to meet up over at your favorite cafe. he had insisted on meeting each other again the next day.

you force yourself to go out of your house, bidding a short farewell to your parents "where are you off to?" they asked, worriedly eyeing you as you shrugged.

"acheese" you said as you left your house, kissing both your parents on the cheeks and giving them a smile.

you walk your way towards your meeting place, looking at your watch and seeing that you have left your house an hour early.

in no time you reach the cafe.

acheese was thankfully empty, easily finding yourself a chair in the corner of the shop after ordering an iced americano from the familiar barista who was named as san.

you sat yourself comfortably in your seat as you sipped your bitter drink. boredom soon devoured you, so you take out the small pencil that had found itself in your jean's pocket and took a piece of tissue that was placed on your table.

you started to mindlessly sketch on it, the pencil gliding through the surface of the tissue.

you take turns looking at the tissue and the iced americano you had been drinking, sketching it slowly as you had plenty of time by yourself.

after sketching the drink, you move on and started to draw something else as your mouth formed a small smile. you continued making small artworks on your tissue, random objects that you see around the cafe.

you were so distracted in your own little world that you didn't notice the pinkette sitting in front of you. he placed his cold chocolate frappe and observed you and your actions.

your eyes slowly went up towards the chocolate drink. confused, you trailed your eyes up more and met with the pinkette's "hey" he said.

you cover the tissue with your drawing and slowly crumple it. yeosang stares into your hand as he swiftly takes it and unfolds the tissue and looks at it. you try and take it but he takes it further away as you finally decided to give up and cross your arms instead.

you glare at the boy as he smiles, taking in your small artworks "these are nice" he said as he looks at you finally "are you planning to take arts for college?"

you shrug as you take the tissue and placing it into your pocket "i already gave up on it" he frowns, taking a sip on his drink and plays with its straw, twirling it around as he stares at its sweet brown color.

you take a sip of your own drink, its bitterness staying on your mouth. the boy suddenly stands up, shocking you a little as you raise a brow up.

"lets go" he said, stretching his hand out. when you didnt budge, he grabs you by the hand and pulls you up and out of the cafe.