𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣

: family
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

: family━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

you sat yourself alone in your room, isolating yourself from your father and mother who were preparing dinner for you three- three.

you sprawled your arms and legs over your bed, your phone just sitting beside you head.

you and minjee had just finished talking over on the phone, your friend had tried her very best to calm you down after a sudden panic attack. you havent been experiencing them lately and it honestly surprised you why you had gotten one.

dried tears stained you face as you recall you friend's instructions.

focus on you breathing. inhale. hold it in. exhale.

your shaky limbs had somehow calmed down and you were breathing normally. you take another deep breath as you close your eyes tightly.

a knock on the door distracts you from your thoughts. you force yourself to stand up, going towards the door as you made a quick trip to the mirror- fixing yourself and plastering a smile on your face.

you open the door as you come face to face with you mother "diner's ready" she said in her soft voice. you smile and nodded as you followed your mother downstairs and into the dinning room.

your father had just finished setting up the table as he motions you to sit with a smile.

the table had four chairs on it, making you frown a bit as you sit in front of the empty chair.

you unconsciously stared at the seat as your parents took their own places. the three of you start eating, you mostly just picking on your food.

your mother and father took turns asking you questions such as 'how are you?' and 'how was your day?'. your dad would occasionally let out a joke which genuinely made you laugh.

after all, you and your parents were close.

your small family kept on doing your normal routine, your heart slightly aching at every laugh you parents produced- feeling a tinge of guilt as well.

you just hope that the facade you were showing was enough for them to believe that you were finally alright now.

a few minutes into dinner, a knock came at your door, garnering your attentions "i'll get it" you volunteer, standing up rather quick as you head for the door.

you open it, your eyes visibly growing wide in shock as you stare at the familiar newcomer.

"yeosang?" you said rather dumbfounded, the boy only smiling.