Chapter 1 : Pilot

Enzo's POV

"Bring me Bonnie Bennett" Alex ordered the armory.

"Hold on. What do you need her for?" I asked

"That's none of your concern"

I looked at her suspiciously. A part of me wanted to trust her, she was my family. But deep down I knew I couldn't. Bonnie could be a pain in the ass most of the time but she was innocent, and she just lost her best friend. I just couldn't let Alex take her. I snuck into the armory's supplies and grabbed the pills which could hide someone from a locator spell.

"She's at Whitmore College" I heard someone say with my vamp-hearing.

I sped off to get to my car.

Once I got to the college Bonnie was packing a box with her stuff. She walked out of her room and into the hall. She was about to make her way downstairs when she noticed the men with guns making there way towards her. She quickly hid behind the stairs as they went up. I went up behind her and covered her mouth with my hand. She screamed instinctively trying to fight me. I sped her over to a spot behind the couch and looked her in the eye.

"Shhhh" I said putting a finger to my lips as she stared at me in shock. Before she could say anything I sped off as I heard someone coming.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asked stopping me as we ran towards the door.

"Alex told the armory to bring you in." I explained "I'm not going to let them"

"Thank you" She said nodding.

Before she could say anything else I injected her with a sedative that I took from the armory. She struggled to stay awake as the sedative set in. Her eyes closed and she fell back. I caught her before she hit the ground.

"You can thank me when this is over, Luv"

I picked her up and took her over to my car, putting her in the backseat. I also took her box of stuff and threw it into the car too. I drove to the cabin that I had kept hidden until now. No one would be able to find her there. I lay her down on the couch as she was still sedated.

Bonnie's POV

I woke up in a strange place. Enzo! I remembered. He sedated me. I quietly got off the couch and walked up to the fireplace. I was in some sort of cabin. I heard Enzo walking up behind me. I quickly leaned forward and grabbed one of the sticks. I turned around and attempted to hit him with it. He dodged it as I continued to fight him. Annoyed he grabbed a hold of it. I let go and quickly turned and ran the other way. He vamp sped in front of me.

"Motus" I yelled stepping back

My magic didn't work. He must've given me anti magic sedatives. I lunged forward and attempted to run. He stopped me holding my shoulders.

"Hey! Hey! You are not a prisoner Bonnie" He said "I'm trying to keep you safe"

"Yeah!" I yelled "You got a funny way of showing it. Secluded Cabin, Anti-Magic Sedatives?"

"They're to keep you hidden from the armory. All right?" He explained "Look I don't know why they want you, but they want you and in my experience when there being dodgy about what they want it's because they want it for dodgy purposes"

"I thought you worked for them" I said eyeing him suspiciously

He shook his head

"No my allegiance is to myself. It's simpler that way."

He turned and walked around to the table.

"What you should want to know is why you're important to Alex. Now exchange for protection, plus complimentary room and board, you're gonna do some research for me, college girl"

He moves his hands over the table showing me the books

"Sit through these and figure out why the armory is so desperate to get there hands on you"

"Oh. Can Enzo not read?" I asked, mockingly

He smiled

"While I'm away keeping up appearances with them, take one of these everyday" He held up a bottle of pills "And you'll be safe, hidden from locator spells."

"And if I don't?" I asked

"I'm sure Alex has a cozy little cell waiting for you"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, still finding it hard to trust that he would help me for no reason.

"Maybe I'd rather see you alive than dead" He said I turned and looked around the cabin "Maybe I'm just curious as to what the armory's plans are, or maybe I'm just showing you common decency. I can tell your not used to that"

"Ok" I said clearing my throat "Let's say I take you up on this protection. For now." I said "If I stay here, I set the ground rules"

He gave me a smile

"I'd expect nothing less" He said as I continued to look at him, suspiciously.

Enzo's POV

Bonnie walked around the Cabin, looking at it.

"You have a lot of guitars" She commented

I nodded

"You know, I never understood what was so hard about playing the guitar. All you have to do is strum"

I smiled

"Why don't you give it a try then" I told her

She shrugged, walking over and picking one up. She sat down on the couch and I watched her as she started to strum. I laughed at the completely off key sound that came out of it.

"What?" She snarks eyeing me

"You're terrible"

She made a face putting it back

"What you're just gonna give up?" I ask

"Well what do you want me to do?"

"Keep trying, Luv" I said "Maybe one day you'll actually get it"

Author's Note: Hey thank you so much for reading it means a lot. I hope you like it. The story will consist of both scenes from the actual show and scenes I make up until the end of the show, which after that I will give them a happy ending like they deserved. If you haven't watched the show yet that actually makes it more interesting and thank you for reading again. and i'm sorry if it's cringy. I try really hard to not make it cringy cause I read a lot of stories like ew what is that and i hate it. Also I know this was short I promise they'll get longer