Live Life For The Children

[September Wattpad Poetry Entry]
{This Poem Includes 8/16 Words From The Prompt. This Poem Is To Let People Know Being A Mother Is Tough. Mother's Have Bad Days Although From Afar They Look Like A Super Woman. Hope you enjoyed}

Captivating Yet Boundless

Beautiful Children Have Curiosity And Enthusiasm.
And Their Love Just Grows Boundless.
Before The Huge And Chaotic Fuss Of Bustling Mornings And Attempts To Beat The Bustling Commuters We Had To Be Very Brisk.

Running Outside With Four Kids And A Busy Dog To Take To The Vet,
You Can't Help But To Take Glances At Your Watch Watching Each Second Slowly Tick. The Brisk Air Didn't Help As Homework Flew Away Causing The Already Stressed Mother To Almost Have A Meltdown Because Now Chasing Papers In The Company Of The Wind Made Matters Worse.

Four Kids And A Dog Now Pile In A Car And The Stressed Mother Finally Was Able To Take Deep Relaxed Sighs.
The Last Door Shut And Immediately Loud Cries And Falling Tears Erupted And Heavy Torrential Rain Hit The Car Window.
Weather Is Sure Unpredictable.

Her Fingers Grip The Steering Wheel, Her Red Relaxed Lips Were Now Curved, And Her Florid Cheeks Once Sweet And Pale Were Now Flushed And Red With Anger.
Times Like These She Wished She Wasn't Fecund Enough To Populate So Many Living Beings At One Time.

With Quadruplets, Especially When They Were All Babies The House Used To Be Malodorous.
As They Grew Older
Damp Smelly Socks, Greasy Hair, Constant Fighting And Tears Filled Her Complete Fuss Of A Life.