Act 2

He was my anchor in this sea of strangers, a rope which prevented me from falling onto jagged cliffs. I had taken him for granted, believing that he was indomitable, undefeatable. But I was wrong. He was tortured in the way screaming was simply the victim's response to the mere introduction of hell. Skinning him alive was just the intermediate step in drawing out his pain as the victim became unrecognizable. I knew just how the perpetrator had tortured him, every single step. When I saw his body, it was as if a black hole had wormed its way into my heart. The precision of every cut on his body inflicted a billion times more on my soul.

Coriolan's torturer was definitely a sadistic yet knowledgeable beast with human skin wrapped around it.

Loukian our mentor had claimed to have destroyed Maixent, the group responsible for his death with a swift missile. But I KNEW. I knew the group didn't exist. Just like those companies used to clean his dirty money. I knew Loukian was only trying to protect those wimps from my revenge-seeking hands.

I would have kept them alive, placing small cuts on them which were not enough to kill, but the best weapon to drive them crazy. It would not be for pleasure as the monster had done to Coriolan, but out of spite.

Pure, unadulterated,

hatred and spite.