1 - Choked emotions

The bell of the St.Joseph High rang... It was the first day back at colledge.....

A girl pretty fair...is shown walking through the colidoors.....she seems lost...she starts panicking and then she hits something and they both fall on either sides......

That girl is Jannat

Jannat pov
[ It's the first day of second year in this new colledge...and I'm already lost...uggh....this day can't get any better....I am sooo panicked......ouch....
Who the.......*looks at the person in front......OMG he's sooo damn hot...!!!!
His hair.......his eyes....is he wearing lenses...????Awww.....I am sooo in LOVE....wait a minute...!!!!!!...I can see his abs....why did you wear this shirt mr....... ]

Boy:Siddharth....

Jann:huh...??

Sidd:I'm Siddharth...now get up already....you don't want to stay on the floor

Jann:oh...y..ya...*she gets up

Sidd:are you hurt miss....

Jann:Jannat...Jannat Zubair

Sidd:Nice to meet you Jannat

Jann:I was wondering if you may help me reach my class

Sidd:I'm sorry but I'm busy....

He leaves showing a bit attitude to which Jannat pouts innocently....

Jannat pov
[ Huh...what does he think of himself.....???....he maybe the chick magnet but I'm Jannat Zubair Rahmani.....I am preety too....I'll make you run behind me like a puppy.... ]

A Random bully comes in her way....

Jann:excuse me..!!!

Bully:I will..comeon let's start with our "work"*he grabs Jannat's arm.......

Jann:Let me go....I'll complain to the head....ouch....

Bully:not so....

Before the bully completes his sentence Jannat felt her hand free and heard a loud thud....she turned to see that bully on the floor and a girl standing in front of him with crossed hands.....

Girl:hey newbie

Jann:y..ya..??

Girl:did he touch you..??

Jann:he..he..tw..twisted my...ar..arm..

Girl:*in a raised voice...LISTEN UP YOU ASSHOLE..IF YOU MISBEHAVE WITH ANY OTHER GIRL AND I GET TO KNOW I'LL NOT LEAVE YOU CAPABLE TO REPRODUCE.....

Bully:and why should I listen to you..?

That girl got down on her knees held his chin forcefully in her hand and punced him hard with her left hand...

Girl:Because I'm AVNEET KAUR...and you are lucky that it was my left hand....

The bully runs away like a scared cat and all clap...Avneet is looking fierce with a killer look....she raises her hand and all stop clapping......

Avu:*turning to Jannat....Hi there I'm Avneet Kaur...and don't worry there are a few jerks here...but I know how to handle them..you look lost...may I help...??

Jann:um...thanks and I am actually looking for my class...

Before Avneet can answer three boys came running and stopped in front of them...Jannat thought that they were bullies...but no they were not.....