3 - Tere jaisa koyi nahi

Play that song when I tell you...
I'm gonna introduce a new character😆😆

DO READ THE ENTIRE CHAPTER WITHOUT SKIPPING ANYTHING....NOT MY MISTAKE IF YOU SKIP ANYTHING AND LATER DON'T UNDERSTAND THE BEHAVIOUR OF SOME CHARACTERS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nemo_VK

This chapter is dedicated to you and avneet_lover

Get well soon😭😭😭😭😭😭

I was gonna post this on Nemo_VK 's birthday but I wanted to write more😅😅😅😅

Take it as a late birthday gift
🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Avneet pulls Ashnoor home because she wants to get ready and look her best...just not too good so Sidd gets to know about her crush....

They go home and Avneet literally jumps in her closet looking for clothes.....and Ashnoor lays on the bed giggling.......

"I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR...!!!!"
Screamed avneet as she finally came out of that pile of clothes......
"I'm here Neet"said Ashnoor and dragged her to her closet...... Ashnoor picked an amazing top with accessories for her which would be just perfect with her jeans.....

Ash:Go change...and I'll do your hair and makeup then and only wear your accessories......

Avneet wore her clothes and sat on the dressing table..... Ashnoor quickly straightened her hair making her look very cute......

Avu:I'm ready now....!!!!

Ash:Ready....???..makeup kaun tera baap karega...??

Avu:makeup..!!!..nahi...!!!!

Ash:agar tu Siddharth seh pyaar karti hogi toh makeup karlegi...

Avu:ya...ya..you know now...chup chap makeup kar...

Ash:close your eyes and sit quietly

Avu:ok...fine..!!!!!!

Avu pov { includes conversation }
( I closed my eyes and sat there patiently....I don't know how much time had passed in between....but ya I heard foot steps towards me...Two hands over my eyes....I know this touch...Siddhu..!!!!!!.... I turned to find us in a garden... we were standing under a tree...he was wearing a transparent shirt..man I'll kill for this...no one can see you like this...!!!!!!...I may blurt out that I love you...shut up mind...

Sidd:what happened Avu...??

Avu:Avu..??..since when do you call me that...???

Sidd:since something happened...

Avu:what are you blabbering..???
What happened...?? where..???

Sidd took my hand and placed it on his cheast...man I'm sure my hand was shaking....

Sidd:something happened...."here"

Avu:wh...wha..what the.. f..fuck..??

Sidd:See it's normal...I'm a boy and you're a girl..and we we can't be just friends....

Avu:Now I'm sure this is a dream.....!!!!!!

Sidd:You dream about me..??

Avu:"me" dreaming about "you" Ehhhewww