Harsh Beginnings.

May 4, 1970
Brooklyn, New York

"No Michael! No! Please! I'm sorry!", was all two year old Ginuwine heard coming from the next room as he tried to sleep.

The argument between his parents Michael and Diane had escalated into another physical altercation.

"I told yo ass that I ain't want no more kids and you keep getting pregnant!", an intoxicated Michael yelled as he threw Diane against the wall, the sound frightening Ginuwine even more.

He couldn't understand why his father was so mean to his mother. Even at two years old, he knew it wasn't right because his mother had told him so but somehow it felt normal to him because it happened almost every day.

"Michael! Please stop! I didn't know I was going to get pregnant! You're the one that didn't want to use protection", Diane screamed as he started choking her.

"Shut the hell up! You keep trapping me with more and more kids!", he yelled as he had a firm hold on her neck.

"Michael stop! I can't breathe!", Diane pleaded as she struggled for air.

This only made him tighten his grip causing her to start shaking from lack of oxygen.

Ginuwine listened through the thin walls as her body convulsed on the floor in the next room.

He was scared out of his mind.

Soon the screams stopped and Diane's unconscious body made a soft thud as Michael loosened his grip around her neck.

"I don't even know why I deal with your stupid ass!", he yelled as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it as he walked out of the room.

"Dada why you hit mommy?", a little Ginuwine said shakily as he stood in the doorway of his room.

"Take your ass back to bed before I get my belt!", Michael yelled but Ginuwine wouldn't give up until he got a valid answer.

"It's not nice when you hurt mommy. You 'sposed to be nice to her", he said.

"Boy what the hell did I just say?! Take yo ass back in that room!", Michael yelled back once again, this time raging with anger.

"But you can't hit mommy, that's not ni-", was all Ginuwine said before his father violently hit him, knocking his small body unconscious.

His world immediately went dark.

Little did he know that this was only just the beginning of the abuse, torment, and torture he would receive from his father.

💔💔💔

Omg I miss y'all so much. My college semester ends in two weeks so I'm finna come with the updates.
Who's ready?

Until next time,
M💕