What I've Learned From Delving Into the Darkest Parts of My Mind

Warning: This may get incredibly dark and heavy, but why do you think I have 'Horror' in the hashtags :D?

Anyways-

This is a chunk of my history before I knew about The Gaster Gang and decided to make stories on Wattpad.
I'd thought I'd share my story for the people who are going through tough times right now. This is most likely going to be very lengthy- it's a long story.

Don't worry though, it gets happy at the end :D.

In this story, I'll be referring to someone I've nicknamed as 'Her'. It is the girl I describe here at the beginning.

It was three years ago when we met.

Nothing too unordinary, just a girl on my Transfer Bus (a bus used to get from school-to-school so kids can get on their correct buses at the Elementary school which is the main bus hub) who seemed funny and kind. I was really into that. I mean, who wouldn't be?

Well, I had no idea that she would sexually assault me verbally about 2 years later.

We had a fun school year together, even though I was only seeing her in my Art, Gym, and Computer classes (same time each day but scheduled at different days of the week). We watched anime, made memes, did some funny stuff with her other friends- not a problem at all! I really enjoyed it...

In fact, I wish it could just be that again.

But that's not what she wanted.

A year later, she started telling me she had a crush. Of course, being her friend, I was completely into this. I mean, who could it be? Him, her, them, she? I wanted to know, but she became very flustered every time I asked, so I began to tease her about it. Then the thought came up:

What if it was me..?

And well, at that moment I knew.

A month later, this was still going on. During one of my classes, her friend came up to me:

"Hey (My Name), I know someone who has a crush on you!" She gleefully exclaimed.

"Oh, is it (Her's name)?" I asked with a cocky smile. Her face went pale as she stared at me in sheer horror. I laughed at this, but inside my mind was racing. What could that mean for me..? I wasn't interested in her, but I was flattered that she had a crush on me nonetheless.

The day went on, and I asked all of her friends if this was true. I got the answer out of all of them, and when it came time to get on my Transfer Bus, I did.

There she was, hiding from me. I have to admit, it was kinda cute.

I chuckled a bit as I walked over to her, sitting next to her in my usual fashion.

"Okay, we don't have to talk about it..." Her said, visibly flustered. I laughed, finding this amusing.

"No? Well I have a question for ya..." I smirked, grabbing a piece of paper and writing something down in pencil. I didn't know what I was doing. I just thought that's how it went. If somebody liked you, didn't you ask them out?

...

I detest that moment.

I handed her the piece of paper and felt my heart swell with joy when her face lit up. Of course, I had asked if she wanted to be my girlfriend. Alas, what a mistake. She joyfully exclaimed, "Yes!" and we began to talk about out new relationship. She asked if we could hold hands, and I accepted...