20k - q&a

FIRST OF ALL i'd like to thank everyone for reading, voting, and commenting on this story. it means the absolute world to me. the fact that it now has 20k reads and 1.5k votes is absolutely insane to me. i am so thankful for all of you and the support you have given me & this story.

SECOND OF ALL i know a lot of you (probably all) hated the ending of this story - i get it. to be completely honest, it was brutal and sad and uncalled for. BUT i have gotten so tired of these stories ending with "oh ya 7 years later they get married and have kids and they are perfect!" the simple fact is, life is just not like that. nothing ends perfectly and heartbreak is a part of life. skipping over that and not depicting it would be unjust.

THIRD OF ALL i love all of the characters in this book. i really do. i am so proud of how they turned out and the way i depicted them. that being said, i will not create a sequel. there is no reason for it. it would be nowhere near as good as rumor and it would be forced and just not worth it. i'm not going to ruin this story with a quick sequel that changes the ending.

LASTLY, if anyone has any questions for me or for my story, feel free to ask. i'll answer all of them the best i can :)

-

edit: 30k reads!!! absolutely geeking! i love u all so much

edit: 40k??? holy shit i'm wow. sorry i've been mia, school is kickin my ass :/ love y'all💖

50k OK WHAT THE FUCK.
does this mean y'all want a another story?

y'all 60k GOOD BYE DECEASED I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm so JAGSJWHSK thank u SOOO MUCH💞💞💞💞💞💞 i love u

70k😟😟 y'all i know i keep saying i'm working on something but it just isn't working. i'm trying my best. keep your eyes out for something in the future. i'm not done yet.