8: bribery

8: bribery #AHBL

8: bribery
#AHBL

ORION

I tossed the little whore’s body on the bed and rolled my eyes before turning around to see my brother Raffy with that disappointed look in his eyes. He is freaking disappointed and mad.

I tapped my shoulder with a grin, good job self. Good job.

“Lucifer,” tawag niya sa akin. “Do you think what you did is funny?”

I shook my head. “No but it pissed you and it surely pissed daddy that’s why you’re here with that shining light of holiness down your ass.”

Raphael walked towards the cold corpse and touched her neck. What the fuck, how dare him meddle with my wrongdoings? Since when did dad become interested in whatever shit I do? He’s got a new favorite right? He should be meddling with that scumbag’s life not mine.

I heard a low groan from the little whore’s broken neck.

Damn Raffy bring her back to life.

What a waste, I would have dragged her ass down to hell and fix her neck there.

This is just so annoying.

“Hey bro, what are you doing?” naiinis na tanong ko.

“Cleaning your mess Lucifer,” sagot niya. I saw the whore started breathing again and it just annoyed me to the bones. Fucker brother should stay away from whatever I wanted to do. “Bakit mo naman naisipan na patayin ang inosenting tao Lucifer? Her records says she will live longer for years but your meddling ruined what was in the Book. Ilang beses mo na bang ginawa ‘to?”

I scowled at him and tossed my body on the bed where angel lays still unconscious but at least, breathing.

I raised a finger. “Brother, first of all I go by the name Orion now. Oh-ra-yon, okay? No more Lucifer, Luci or son whatever, tell that to dad, no?” I raised another finger to show my point. “Second, I want her dead because she annoys me so much. And she’s better dead, I think she’ll do best in hell by scrubbing my foot when I bathe? Third, since when did I fucking care what’s in a stupid book?”

Nagtitimping umiling si Raphael at napabuntong-hininga. “Go back to hell Lucifer.”

“Orion!”

What’s hard to understand?

“Alright, go back to hell Orion.”

I grinned. I like the sound of my name escaping the angel’s lips. Sounded heavenly. Orion.

“Wait, can you say that again?”

He shook his head and ignored my request. Boo, not a cool brother.

“In any case, you shouldn’t bother humans,” sabi niya.

I pouted. “Well, in any case you shouldn’t bother me.”