Chapter Six

Gene had already found a long lasting flashlight that we could all use to see in the dark.

And Ace Frehley was holding up a blue colored glowstick.

He even gave us all a glowstick necklace.

One was green for Peter.

The other two were pink for me, and purple for the Starchild.

And Gene gladly accepted the red glowstick necklace.

As we all finished going down the stairs, the creepy noises could still be heard.

Peter was already getting fed up with hearing them.

He was determined to protect the band at any cost, especially me because he didn't want me to get hurt or because traumatized by any paranormal object or force.

Gene shined the flashlight across the floor and we all found ourselves in a different room then I recognized it as the kitchen.

Ace was feeling hungry and so was I.

"Don't you worry, I gotcha".

Ace grinned at me and I did the same.

He opened a few of the cabinets and all that could be found were a bunch of cobwebs and some dust.

Paul used a feather duster that he found hanging on the side of the refrigerator.

After dusting away all the spider webs in every part and corner in the kitchen, he put it away on the counter.

"Well, guys. I can't find anything that looks good".

Peter let out a huffed sigh and then we all continued exploring.

In the next room, was a large couch and an old fireplace that looked that it hadn't been used in years.

Gene found a big box of matches and carefully tried to get a fire going.

It immediately worked without fail.

"Wow, this must be ten coziest room in the whole entire hotel".

We all sat down on the large couch to warm up by the fire.

It felt really good and relaxing.